FULFORD:This week I was shown wonderful,suppressed invention

Ellyn

FULFORD:This week I was shown wonderful,suppressed invention PostSat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 pm  Reply with quote

Benjamin Fulford
Dec. 12, 2009

This week I was shown a wonderful, suppressed invention

The biggest obstacle to world prosperity has been energy. This week I was shown an invention that could change all that. The Ryukyu Electric Power Company showed me a battery they have developed that can store large volumes of electricity at over 90% efficiency.

These batteries would make it possible to start up the business model of handing out free solar panels and batteries to households and collect a small monthly fee for a couple of years. After that the households would own it and would never have to pay an energy bill again.

For some mysterious reason no Japanese bank will lend them money and no big corporation will help them get this into production. The reason of course is that up until now anybody who tried to market products of this sort was killed or otherwise suppressed by the big energy companies. According to the American Academy of Science over 6,000 patents have been suppressed in the US alone for “national security reasons.” Once this suppressed technology is released we will be able to live in a science fiction reality.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
Ellyn

More from Benjamin Fulford PostThu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 pm  Reply with quote

The emperor returns from the US empty-handed, the Chinese demand an explanation

by Benjamin Fulford
December 16, 2009

The Japanese emperor returned empty-handed from his recent trip to Washington. The Chinese sent a Vice-Premier to Tokyo to demand an explanation. The answer is this: the world is facing a crisis with millions if not hundreds of millions of people starving even as we humans continue to devastate our natural environment. The people of the world are tired of paying for this and will not accept the fascist, fraudulent agenda being pushed at Coppenhagen. They demand that the world’s financial resources be spent on ending poverty, stopping environmental destruction and releasing the forbidden technology for the benefit of all. They want the deserts to be turned green, they want the oceans to be replenished with fish and they want every child on earth to have a full mind and a full stomach. No other solution is acceptable. If necessary, a hundred-million-man-army will be assembled to enforce the wishes of humanity

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostMon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 am  Reply with quote

Used to be people talked about 70mpg carburetors being suppressed.

I have an anecdote I know to be fact.
A personal friend studied every patent applicable and combined some of the best ideas to produce a (bolt-on fuel injection) fuel delivery system capable of delivering greater fuel economy or more power, and on some engines, both.

A major carburetor company negotiated with his patent attorney and bought all rights to his invention.
That company didn't keep it off the market.
They came out with their own development of his system, & sold under their own name.
All he had to do was demonstrate it worked at a company event.
He told me the tevent consisted of bolting his fuel system, one at a time, on two trucks and three cars, using adaptors the the company's machinists made for him (on the spot)
All he had to do was tune the same unit to work on all five different brands, models, and engine sizes.

No conspiracy, just corporate greed, and, since a version of that fuel system has been sold by that company to numerous automakers.
Ellyn

Japanese banks openly admit loyalty to an evil cabal by... PostFri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 am  Reply with quote

FULFORD: Japanese banks openly admit loyalty to an evil cabal by refusing to finance free energy

The major Japanese banks revealed their evil nature this past week by refusing to lend money to free energy technology. After I mentioned the Ryukyu Electric Power Company had developed a battery that could store large amounts of power with close to 100% efficiency, they were flooded with orders. When the company went to MitsuiSumitomo Bank to ask for a loan so it could fulfill the orders, a banking official came out and told the president: “you are an anti-government company and no matter what bank you go to you will not get a loan.” There we have an open admission by a major bank that they are not interested in human progress and prosperity but only in supporting a cabal that illegally rules over humanity by controlling its finances.

Feb. 10, 2010

benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.