Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
You Tube videos on CTs

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Avalon2001

PostMon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi folks, hi vinn,

Thanks for your comments. I still feel that until further testing is done, it is difficult for me to be certain what I am seeing is either a con or chemtrail. When I see a dirty ring around the sun, though, I feel pretty confident that they're spraying muck in the sky. When the day starts out with beautiful blue skies and there's no cloud-causing system due, yet the weird clouds that form from trails turn the sky white, I feel confident they're spraying then, too. But it's just difficult for me, a regular person with not enough scientific knowledge, to know for sure until there is conclusive proof. That, I feel, can only be determined by highly objective scientific sources. I don't doubt for a second that something very sinister is going on over our heads when I observe the above-mentioned conditions, I just would choose to know for sure what that is.

I don't have a video camera, yet, so I can't tell what the jets are that are producing the trails. Many certainly do look white and unmarked, but it's hard to tell without the visual assistance I would need. I hope to get something that would help me with that. I have a question, too. Of those who have witnessed night time spraying, do the planes have the usual lights that we see on commercial jets? I would think they have something, but I wonder if anyone knows for sure. When I see distant lights in the night sky, I wonder if they are leaving trails that I can't see. Comments? Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
vinn

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Avalon,

There is no contrails! The ones that are called "contrails" due to quicker dispersion are nothing more than a different chemical or just water so it looks like its "normal" for confusion. Both are sprayed at the same alt. I have seen and video taped both contrails and chemtrails stop & go at the same alt 5000 feet or so but nowhere near the 30k feet claim. That alone is good enough to debunk the contrail lie. The ones with the red body are the same jets they use to dump water on wild fires, same colors. But good luck finding a picture of those jets, and I wonder why that is.
About the spraying at night, yes they do have lights but the flash is different than the commercial jets, much faster, I am sure there is people on this board who know what the flashing means and what the difference is between a spook jet and a commercial one.
Take care
Avalon2001

PostTue Jun 09, 2009 7:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi vinn,

So do you feel that the trails that were produced by planes back in the early days of jet flight have been from chemicals being sprayed? I realize that there had been a spraying program back in the 50s, I think. I just wonder if the chemical spraying program has been on-going since the first days that trails appeared. These days, well, it certainly wouldn't surprise me if every trail we see is indeed a chemtrail, short, quick dispersing ones or horizon to horizon ones, and everything inbetween. I still would like to see further tests done. And though there is certainly enough illness in the world in all its infinite permutations, I am a little surprised that more people aren't showing more signs of illness from the crap they're dumping. Morgellon's seems to be directly related to the spraying, and I'm sure cancer is also an end result of it as well. What it is doing to our food supply as we continue to eat our fruits, veggies, and meats from animals that roam around outside eating the grass, etc. must be affected - and so is affecting us in whatever way it does. Some tests that have been done show high levels of barium and aluminum. That then gets into our bodies through the air, our food and water. Like fungus spores, we're carrying these elements inside us, and I somehow get the feeling that when the time comes, all "they" will have to do is flip a switch (HAARP) and we all react in a particular way, docile, easily-led, etc. right into the waiting trains with a prison camp at the end of that ride, if it even gets that far!? That's what my worst case scenario looks like. Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil

Anyway, I have seen many planes spraying at what seems to be a lower altitude than 30,000 feet, I agree. But there have been some that do seem be that high. And good question about the red-stripe planes - no photos of them! Hmm, that is curious. And thanks for the info on the lights on night flights. I would think they'd be a little different than regular planes. I'll watch for faster flashing from now on. Be well! Smile

Avalon2001

PostSat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 am  Reply with quote  

Hi folks,

Just reading old posts here and thought to repost about the film "Don't talk about the Weather" by 3rdEyeDear on YouTube. I don't remember how to post a link here, but I'm sure you all know how to find a vid on YT. I hope my rant the other night after watching that film hasn't done too much damage to my rep here (whatever that might be Wink ). I just get a bit disheartened sometimes when bombarded with so much terrible news every day. My apologies if I upset anyone. Embarassed

Does anyone else have any other vids they could recommend? I'd love to know. Be well, my friends! Smile

BrightonChemtrails

4 new videos! PostSun Mar 14, 2010 3:35 am  Reply with quote  

PLease watch my latest 4 videos PLAYLISTED, Shows how I track pilots making what looks like pointless routes using APRS used by radio amateurs.

http://www.youtube.com/BR1GHT0NCH3MTRA1LZ2

thanks Avalon!! Very Happy

Last edited by BrightonChemtrails on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
marklookingup

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 3:51 am  Reply with quote  

I tried your link but it didn't work : (
BrightonChemtrails

Horrific Chemtrails Brighton UK PostSun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.youtube.com/BR1GHT0NCH3MTRA1LZ2

4 New Ground Breaking videos in the Witnessing, Research and Tracking of Chemtrails..

See how I use APRS to Track 2 Pilots making pointless journeys.

thank you!
BrightonChemtrails

PostSun Mar 14, 2010 4:14 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by marklookingup
I tried your link but it didn't work : (

SORRY MARK Fixed now, its dark here.,