Is this a contrail?

Is this a contrail? PostTue Jan 12, 2010 5:33 am  Reply with quote

Location: columbus, ohio
PostTue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am  Reply with quote

Looks like someone is trying to blow smoke rings in our faces, hmmmmm...

PostWed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm  Reply with quote

Gosh they are so talented, what a waste......they must get really bored up there back and forth all day and night. I would love love love to meet one of these pilots, ask some questions.....hasn't anyone infiltrated yet?

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 2:36 am  Reply with quote

Wonderful shots, marklooking up!
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Richard Burgeson

Location: Erie,PA
Sort of PostSat Jan 16, 2010 9:07 am  Reply with quote

It's exhaust from a propulsion system that works differently. The vehicle rides shock waves of explosions from the fuel. Very fast and the vehicle drags the exhaust by the vacuum it creates. The one picture you have shows the explosive pulse. Very cool picture and not science fiction.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

Location: U.P. of Michigan
PostSun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm  Reply with quote

That's some weird stuff!
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

PostSun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 pm  Reply with quote

This picture was taken about 1 minute after the aircraft left it. It started out like a normal trail, then turned into what you see here.

Location: Seattle
PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote

Absolutely NOT a contrail! As for chemtrails, I have seen photo of one like this before (if this isn't, in fact, the same photo), but I haven't witnessed one of these creatures, personally, yet. It looks to me like chemtrail remnants, but not the variety you see after a crosswind has blown it sideways. This looks, to me, more like the pilot has alternately opened and closed the spray tank valve to create a dashed line effect.