Owning The 'United States(R)'

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > New World Order

Author Thread
Ellyn

Owning The 'United States(R)' PostFri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 am  Reply with quote

NOTE: (R) means R with a circle around it. My machine can't make that symbol.

http://www.rense.com/general90/own.htm

Owning The 'United States®'
Jim Kirwan
3-16-10

United States(R)
Census
2010

The Census envelope arrived yesterday and with it came some very interesting new information. On the face of the envelope under the line: U. S. Census Form Enclosed is the very large and very bold STATEMENT:

YOUR RESPONSE
IS REQUIRED BY LAW

Then centered at the top of the Envelope was this 'creative' Logo from the U. S. Department of Commerce Economics and Statistics Administration, U. S. Census Bureau

Under a magnifying glass, you can easily read the "R" inside the circle directly to the right of the "s" in 'United States'. This symbol "®" stands for "registered" as in a commercial registration of this image; indicating that the phrase it follows is privately owned and that any use of it (in this case the two words 'United States') beyond the 'owners' specific authorization is prohibited!

THE QUESTION IS:

"Who OWNS the registration of the words 'United States' when these two words are being used together to define not just an aspect of this Republic; but the entirety of the nation as a state and as a country? And: If those two words can be privately owned and then used in the process that counts the people, to determine how much money each district will receive, based on population-numbers: What does this say about the "nation" that has now obviously become privately owned; not to mention the people within what has become a privately held corporation? Have the people of what was the United States without the®, been purchased; along with the actual former name of this country?

So - WHO OWNS US! - NOW"

kirwanstudios@sbcglobal.net
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Location: Erie,PA
We got ours PostTue Mar 23, 2010 5:39 am  Reply with quote

If I don't have to go look up the answer, or am sure the answer is correct I will answer the questions. Look I personally complained the governments job is to represent us. They can't represent us right now, they don't know anything about us. Still though, This is a stupid way to go about it and they still won't know what the majority wants. I'm not afraid of them, my approach to there questions is this. They work for me, I don't work for them. So where is all this fear mongering coming from? What are they going to do to you if they don't like your answer. They can stand there and rotate fingers from their butt to their mouth as far as I care. You have your weapons and you are to guard your country against tyranny both foreign and domestic. Start doing your civic duty. We can quickly quell any cope.

The problem we face right now is an deliberate act of treason. The work being sent out of the country is deliberate and engineered. We need to address the fact. People aren't out of work for the reasons you are being told. They put greed above country and committed treason on a grand scale. Bringing in hordes of illegals is treason too. They are here to break your financial backs and they are doing a good job. If you loose your job expect your pay to be cut in half at your next one. When are people going to get mad and make these idiots that think they are empire builders represent us like they are being paid to do? They have all these fabulous voting machines that are scrap because they can be hacked. If they fix that problem and remove all the back doors to the programs in them they can drag them out and find out what the majority wants. The crooked lobby money schemes have to be gotten rid of too. Pork barrel spending illegalized right along with all the other crap they have been pulling. We can fix this, we don't have to put up with this crap. Go after them, make them work for the citizen. They are running this country in an illegal manner and running it into the ground.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."