CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostWed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 am  Reply with quote

Yes, salford66, they're either brainwashed or told and/or paid off not to say anything. Mainstream media are all owned and run by TPTB and not to be trusted. We The People are the best source of good info for at least reporting what we see, and perhaps other sources such as Brasscheck.TV and Infowars and other alternative news outlets on the Internet can fill in the rest as best they can, short of those who really know. You know?! Guess I'm feeling just a bit fed up with all the bs tonight. So glad my friends are here to let me vent! Thanks all. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
GaryR57

Location: Seattle
PostWed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 am  Reply with quote

Exactly, Avalon. Of course, I realize there's no "going home," as it were; we're all stuck in this artificial matrix-like society that is not entirely of our own making and, heck, we can barely be certain our own knowledge is real, given that everything we think we know has come from the corporate owned media and the government-run schools. But, we have to press on and muddle through it as best as we can and beat these bastards.

I know what you mean, Salford. I "joust," lately, with he idiots on the "science & math" forum on Craigslist and they are thoroughly brainwashed. What's so irritating about them is that I can post links galore and they will dismiss them without even looking at them, yet they demand "proof." As far as I'm concerned, where chemtrails are concerned, there's not better way to prove they exist than pulling your head out of your @ss, walking outside and looking up! But, they all think they're "scientists," even though most of them shun observation, experiment and verification of phenomena in favor of mathematics and sheer speculation, these days. They believe that "consensus" is the deciding factor; i.e., how can 2,000 scientists worldwide possibly be wrong about "global warming?" Well, as easily as any one of them can be. In fact, most of the people in that list aren't even scientists and many who are have said they disagree and have demanded to be removed from the list, yet it's still used as "evidence" of global warming when it's only evidence of agreement on a lie.

I know what you, also, about them waking up. As I said in my post here, I'd had a sighting in 2006 that I had forgotten about until the other day. When I recalled it - a miles long chain of oddly shaped "clouds" across the sky, all pink from the setting sun - I finally realized what I'd seen then, and that was a year before I finally woke up to the NWO. I've come to the opinion that there must be some form of mass-mind control at work in order for literally billions of people worldwide to not even notice these foreign objects in our skies, let alone know what they are. I'll be sitting at a traffic light, looking at the chemtrails that are so obvious and I look around at the other drivers and they're all totally oblivious to it them. Incredible!

Gary
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostWed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by GaryR57
[...]

I deleted the double post, and for the first time ever the remaining post doesn't appear to come up on the active topics page, hmmmm???
Anyway, I quoted it to be sure the original post still shows up.
marklookingup

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 pm  Reply with quote

GaryR57, welcome. I am your neighbor in Poulsbo and we are having a 'white-out' this morning. I assume you saw my picture on the previous page, which was taken yesterday am.

Last night the spray planes went ballistic, giving us this white sky today. On days like this its hard to see the lines, but they are there.
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm  Reply with quote

Wednesday, March 24, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here had been under a thick chemcloud all morning long. Later, upon beginning to clear, the individual trails which created the chemcloud could be seen, along with numerous spray planes laying new trails.

I posted four photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 86 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1020
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, March 25, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky was covered in natural cumulus clouds this morning. As the clouds began to clear, a washed out blue sky with trails here and there could be seen. More trails were laid throughout the day.

I posted three photos of the washed out evening sky and some trails to my Webshots album. They are the first three in the second row on page 86 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1020
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 4:37 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, March 28, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Trails were laid here throughout the entire day. I posted five photos to my Webshots album, which I took around 7:00 p.m. These photos will need to be enlarged to see the chemtrails in the evening sky. New trails were being laid around 6:30 p.m. They are the last five photos on page 86 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1020
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 am  Reply with quote

Monday, March 29, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here has been sprayed throughout the entire day, beginning in early morning. I posted two photos, which I took around 2:45 p.m., and six photos, which I took around 7:00 p.m., to my Webshots album. These are the last eight photos on page 87 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1032
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
GaryR57

Location: Seattle
PostTue Mar 30, 2010 4:54 am  Reply with quote

Hey, neighbor! Very Happy

Well, I didn't see the pics, but I'll look for them. It's five days after your post now and, as you know, it's raining today. The most rain I've seen in Seattle in a month. I was driving in Magnolia this afternoon and had sleet on my windshield for about 30 seconds, then it disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

Gary

quote:
Originally posted by marklookingup
GaryR57, welcome. I am your neighbor in Poulsbo and we are having a 'white-out' this morning. I assume you saw my picture on the previous page, which was taken yesterday am.

Last night the spray planes went ballistic, giving us this white sky today. On days like this its hard to see the lines, but they are there.
Very Happy Very Happy
marklookingup

PostTue Mar 30, 2010 5:24 am  Reply with quote

GaryR57, here's the pic from last Tues. am:

GaryR57

Location: Seattle
PostTue Mar 30, 2010 8:15 am  Reply with quote

"X" marks the spot. I saw an "X" over Seattle, back in September '09. Amazingly enough, everyone around me was completely oblivious to it.

Gary
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 pm  Reply with quote

Tue. 3/30/10
Hi Folks,

Hmm, for some reason, I haven't been getting any notices of new posts here. I was beginning to wonder if things had gotten so quiet that no one was reporting. I didn't think that was likely, but now I realize there's something up with my computer not receiving the notices. I'll have to check that.

There hasn't been that much activity around here since my last post, so there really hasn't been anything to tell. However, yesterday after a washed-out sky with not many clouds, and no trails, later in the afternoon, things started to change. I did see one plane laying in a trail through a veil of spread out trails though I didn't see much aside from that. Then a marine layer settled in this morning, but through the breaks now, I've seen several trails. So they are at it again. (sigh) Temps had been quite balmy yesterday and the day before, but it's cool again today. No rain, of course. I don't expect to see much, if any, more rain for the rest of the warm season. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
GaryR57

Location: Seattle
PostTue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm  Reply with quote

Hi, Avalon. I got a notice for your post, just now, so, everything's working on my end.

Nothing much going on here, either. It has rained for two days, and really rained yesterday - the most and hardest I've seen since November. I was out driving in my neighborhood and had some sleet appear on my windshield for about thirty seconds, then it was gone.

It's in the mid-forties right now, with overcast skies and it looks like more rain later on. In other words, a normal Seattle winter day.

Gary
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 31, 2010 1:12 am  Reply with quote

Tuesday, March 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I was wondering where you went, Avalon.

Lots of cumulus rain clouds throughout the day today, but no rain. They are against a backdrop of a thoroughly chemtrailed sky.
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
GaryR57

Location: Seattle
PostWed Mar 31, 2010 2:59 am  Reply with quote

After lunch, I went out again and noticed that there were, indeed chemtrails, running north-south over Seattle. In fact, what I had reported earlier as an "overcast" was really several parallel chemtrails blown sideways.

Gary

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next