Why Isn't the FAA Investigating Chemtrail Spraying?

GaryR57

Location: Seattle
Why Isn't the FAA Investigating Chemtrail Spraying? PostWed Mar 31, 2010 5:28 pm  Reply with quote

I just saw this news video on Yahoo this morning:

http://www.yahoo.com/

It's the one about the Cessna having a narrow miss with a 777. The story says the FAA is "investigating" this near miss.

Now, in light of this, you'd think the FAA would also be interested in investigating the jets that are creating chemtrails all over our skies, especially since these planes are obviously not following any FAA-approved flight plans.

Of course, as I already know, the reason they are not doing so is because they are a part of the same government that is doing the spraying, in the first place.

Gary