CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostMon Apr 19, 2010 6:07 pm  Reply with quote

Mon. 4/19/10
Hi Folks,

Well, I guess I have to eat my words - it did rain last night! Surprised Not much, though. Wink Today has dawned clear and bright, cool breeze, no trails - yet. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
marklookingup

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 1:20 am  Reply with quote

Another white-out in the PNW.
Ellyn

PostTue Apr 20, 2010 1:40 am  Reply with quote

Monday, April 19, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I noticed no trails here during the day. The sky had been blue all day long with a few small cumulus clouds--a nice break! I walked outside about 7:19 p.m. and noticed several new trails had just been laid. I posted one photo of a plane laying a fresh trail to my Webshots album. It is the first photo on page 92 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1092
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 pm  Reply with quote

Tue. 4/20/10 Happy 420 Day!! Very Happy
Hi Folks,

Yesterday remained totally trail-free. Twilight was especially lovely with the crescent moon a big, white, toothy smile in the sky and Venus shining brightly below near the orange glow on the horizon and the blues deepened to royal overhead. Very Happy

Today, however, is a very different story! A washed-out blue sky is covered with trails, big, fat, expanding, a couple of them curved, drifting, and a couple being laid in as I watched! Evil or Very Mad There's a flat band of clouds, possibly a marine layer, hanging all around the horizon, north and west. I can't tell yet if it's moving inland or not. Temps are in the mid-60s, coolish breeze, an otherwise nice spring day. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostWed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm  Reply with quote

Wed. 4/21/10
Hi Folks,

As the afternoon progressed yesterday, the clouds did move in and it started to rain after 5p.m. and continued off and on through the rest of the night, and even this morning. The clouds are breaking up now though it could still rain a little if they all get together enough! Wink The sky is quite blue overhead, paler at the horizons. Windy and cool. And there are trails evident as well. Evil or Very Mad Not a lot, yet, from what I can see, but there may be more hidden behind the cumulus clouds. So who knows what they'll do today?! Confused Anyway, stay dry and be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:02 pm  Reply with quote

Wednesday, April 21, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

It rained a bit yesterday. Today the sky, so far, is beautiful and the air is fresh. I posted four photos of the beautiful deep blue sky and cumulus clouds to my Webshots album in my "Unusual Coulds and Natural Clouds" album. They are in the second row on page 2 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/570223220FOTCXF?start=12
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 pm  Reply with quote

Thursday, April 22, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Following up on yesterday's post: The deep blue sky could only be observed for awhile. By 2:00 p.m. numerous trails could be observed behind and among the cumulus clouds.

Today the sky is packed full of chemtrails/chemclouds, mixed with natural cumulus clouds which looked washed out. I posted eleven photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail activity. They begin with the second photo on page 92 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1092

Just click a photo to enlarge to see better.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Apr 23, 2010 4:38 am  Reply with quote

Th. 4/23/10
Hi Folks,

Last night was very strange. Around 11:30p.m. there was a flash of lightening and seconds later, a peel of thunder that shook the frelling house and scared me and my kitties crazy! Shocked That sort of thing doesn't happen around this area! But that was all, not another flash or boom after that, though it did rain a bit! Surprised

It continued to rain off and on throughout the day today as well. It finally cleared around sunset - at which time, I did see several trails in the west as the sun set. It's clear and quiet right now. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
GaryR57

Location: Seattle
PostSun Apr 25, 2010 3:34 am  Reply with quote

This has been the first day in a week or more that Seattle skies have been relatively clear, so I could actually see the chemtrails today, which ran both north-south and east-west. The prevailing wind was out of the south, so most of the earlier trails had been laid out east-west, perpendicular to the wind direction and had been blown sideways as a result. I could see where five parallel trails had been created and had blown together to form a thin "cloud" layer. I wish I had been able to get some pictures, but didn't have my camera with me and had no time to go out and shoot them later.

Gary
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Apr 25, 2010 4:41 pm  Reply with quote

Sun. 4/25/10
Hi Folks,

Thanks, Gary, for a good description of how the trails get pushed around up there! Smile Perpendicular to the winds! That happens a lot around here, too.

Yesterday was a trail-free day!? Surprised Mostly clear sunshine, a few puffs here and there, breezy which kept the temps on the cooler side - nice spring day!

So far this morning, the marine layer is just starting to break up revealing a slightly washed-out blue sky, and no trails. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, April 25, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Catching up: Numerous trails were laid on Friday; however, the sky remained somewhat blue throughout the day. I observed no trails being laid on Saturday or today; however, it is now about 6:15 p.m. and the sky is a white/blue color. I walked outside at 6:05 p.m. and saw FOUR planes flying in different drections and NONE were laying trails. Perhaps their containers were empty and they were going back to their bases.

I heard to from Cary, the chemtrail observer in eastern Washington. He said that there was a beautiful blue sky this morning until they started laying heavy trails.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
marklookingup

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 5:04 am  Reply with quote

Another grey-out today. Towards the evening, when it started to clear, there were many trails.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 pm  Reply with quote

Mon. 4/26/10
Hi Folks,

Turned out to be a quiet day yesterday around here. One miles-long trail of a lighter spray material earlier in the day, then nothing - visible anyway. Confused The marine layer rolled back in later in the afternoon and hung out all night. It started to burn off this morning, but it's still with us. I looked out the window earlier when it was breaking up and saw a few trails, so there was activity taking place under cover, not sure if it still is. Evil or Very Mad Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 pm  Reply with quote

Monday, April 26, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A heavy fog rolled in late last night. Upon clearing, trails could be seen this morning. Perhaps the four planes I saw yesterday evening at 6:05 p.m. were on their way to lay trails somewhere else. It is now about 12:30 p.m. and I haven't seen spraying during the day today so far.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Apr 27, 2010 12:03 am  Reply with quote

Mon. 4/26/10
Update

Looks like there hasn't been as much activity as I had suspected there might be earlier. The marine layer hasn't stretched too far east and in that part of the sky, there's been only a little spraying of trails. Temps are in the low 60s, breezy, with intermitent sun. Closer to the ocean, it's socked in. Don't much like this inbetween, dull weather. Confused Be well, my friends! Smile
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next