Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Fair tax proposal

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Fair tax proposal PostThu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 pm  Reply with quote  

The income tax laws have never been passed into law because there has never been enough states to support it. They are trying to get you on board for this to make a legal law they can yoke you with, beware.

My simple philosophy is I don't support any tax. Why would you?

I have a very fun thing for you to try, check out what these huge rich companies aren't paying in tax. Search it out on the net. Then see if the freedom of information act can get some disclosure from the IRS. The rich don't pay taxes why on Earth should you? I can see where taking your yacht to Europe or some country that has no such tax very popular for them. If they want a home just for a holiday they will buy it somewhere else and stiff the tax law and you will be bent over on main street.

There should be absolutely no tax on food, imagine your taxes on food going to 10% and taxes never go down they always go up. How many temporary taxes are you paying that have been in the works over a decade? They get added to your main taxes and the names go away but, the tax stays and it goes up in price as time wanders on. They take a tax to pay for something and then when they have the money they put it on something else that leaves another huge bill and nothing gets paid for anywhere. Then you wind up looking at the national debt.

Well they work for the lobby money. Do you think they are not involved with the grand theft of America, who do you think passed the laws to allow the banks to fleece the country. There are laws against the actions that were taken and Congress and the Senate saw fit to disable those laws. Then they have the audacity to declare everyone involve above the law? Many of you want to saddle yourself to taxes like these to this type of people?

Instead of the states handing them money and passing their agendas into state laws to be enforced the states should only hand the U.S. government money when they get rid of these new crackpot laws that were passed that were not even read by the idiots we know as the top lawmakers of the U.S. the Congress and Senate of the United States. Imagine anything over 30 pages that is full of legalese. I can't imagine anything over 2 pages that is in the interest of the people.

One last thing. People that cannot afford to buy health insurance can't be jailed for it. I'm not concerned for those that can have their tax return snatched. You can't garnish wages and take food off their tables. The laws are clear, you don't have to be rich in America you have to be free, there are slavery laws in this country. Soon you are going to see many poor become rich through civil suits. That too will get tacked onto the national debt. Of course the bill will be passed to the taxpayer, they aren't going to get the bill personally distributed to these lawmakers I'm talking about.