CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Ellyn

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 2:35 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, June 25, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

No trails here today--a pretty, not too hot, day.

I received another message from Cary, the chemtrail observer in eastern Washington today:

Heavy chemtrails here today, very heavy!
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Jun 25, 2010 6:33 pm  Reply with quote

Fr. 6/25/10
Hi folks,

Empty pale blue skies here today, too, some clouds around the horizons. Warm, sunny, no activity. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 pm  Reply with quote

Saturday, June 26, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I have been inside much of the day and so have not had the opportunity to check on spraying activity; however, it is now about 4:30 p.m. and the sky is mostly white.

From 2000 to 2006 I posted from eastern Washington. Very often, on special event days, the spraying activity would be intense. I got a message today from my friend, Cary, about today's spraying in Spokane, Washington during the annual Hoop Fest where numerous backetball courts are set up and many backerball teams participate. His chemtrail report:

Well Hoop Fest today and the chemtrails are very heavy, I mean heavy!!! Cary.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am  Reply with quote

Sat. 6/26/10
Hi folks,

Still nothing going on here. Some marine clouds lingered all day, faded blue sky inbetween, warm and breezy. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 10:10 pm  Reply with quote

Wednesday, June 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

No active spraying here for the last few days--during the day, at least.

I got a message from my friend, Cary, who is observing chemtrail activity in eastern WASHINGTON state:

Heavy, heavy chemtrails today. Wow--bad!!! Cary
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 am  Reply with quote

Wed. 6/30/10
Hi Folks,

The past few days have been overcast, so no telling what's going on, again. Razz We did have a brief break from it today, but I didn't observe any trails. It's all gray once again and is supposed to stay that way through the 4th. Rolling Eyes Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, July 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

No trails today here--a cloudless, light blue sky day.

I got another message from my friend, Cary, in eastern WASHINGTON:

Chemtrails heavy, very heavy, above the clouds.

If the jet stream is passing through eastern Washington, one can take a look at where the chemtrails sprayed there, which become chemclouds, are intended to go.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
SALFORD66

Nothing in ages??? PostFri Jul 02, 2010 4:19 am  Reply with quote

Well guys, not posted again for a while because.......nothing, nothing, nothing. I saw some residue of Haarp last week but it was really not much and besides that I have not been posting 'cos nothing to report.

I am normally taking load of pics.....not taken any in months. Ellyn, you are the brainiac amongst us...what the hell is going on?

Have they replaced one attack with another, the oil spill?
Ellyn

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 am  Reply with quote

Well, SALFORD, thanks for the compliment; however, I think the word longevity would be a much closer description. But, since you asked, I would like to direct you to my post in the "Conspiracy" forum at:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread14253.html

and also my reply to that post.

I would also like to direct you to my post in the "Freeform" forum, entitled
A MESSAGE FROM GAIA AND GLOBAL MEDITATION ANNOUNCEMENT, at:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg122657.html#122657

About the spraying, I would like to note that Washington state has been very heavily sprayed for the last few days. If one follows the jet stream traveling through the spray area, it can be seen which areas will be getting the chemclouds from the heavy spraying in the northwest.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm  Reply with quote

Fr. 7/2/10
Hi Folks,

Nothing happening here, either, just morning and evening marine layer which burns off mid-morning or so then rolls back in late in the afternoon. Empty pale blue sky, warm temps, breezy in between. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
sicntired

Location: columbus, ohio
PostSun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 am  Reply with quote

Something is up. There are no chemtrails for a very long time. The few planes that I see disperse ct's that disappear quickly. The sky has been vivid blue with almost no clouds for almost a week.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Jul 04, 2010 5:48 pm  Reply with quote

Sun. 7/4/10 Happy 4th of July!
Hi Folks,

Well, does dreaming about seeing a spraying plane count? Wink Nothing else going on here. Have a safe, fun and Happy 4th! Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

Sunday, July 4, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

No noticeable trails today; however, the sky sure is a dirty blue/white/brown-gray color.

I got a message today from my friend, Cary, in eastern Washington state:

7:00 a.m.: Heavy, heavy chemtrails and the smell is like heavy chemicals for fields and, well, no active spraying going on anywhere.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostMon Jul 05, 2010 6:43 pm  Reply with quote

Mon. 7/5/10
Hi Folks,

Heavy cloud cover again here last night and today so far, and very cool!? Confused Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
SALFORD66

PostWed Jul 07, 2010 4:15 am  Reply with quote

Still nothing here in LA either, it's been months now since I have seen visible chemtrails......I saw a little residue some weeks ago....but that's it. Weather is very cool here in LA lower 60's in July....strange.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next