Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrail Planes Spraying Corexeit

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
SALFORD66

Chemtrail Planes Spraying Corexeit PostFri Jul 09, 2010 7:12 am  Reply with quote  

Dear friends,
It appears that the BP oil gusher might be a "false flag operation." The deadly chemical COREXIT ( dispersant) has been sprayed over the gulf coast by Evergreen Air, the same company that reportedly sprays chemtrails. Many of us are interested in this topic and want to follow what is happening.

So that is where our chemtrail planes are...still nothing here in LA. There is a chemtrail meeting July 24th at UNurban Cafe Santa Monica/West LA if anybody wants to join.
sicntired

PostFri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Little to nothing here in Ohio. I saw a report in a newspaper about an air force unit from ne Ohio doing a spraying mission over the Gulf. They showed a close picture of the spray apparatus on the plane. Looks suspiciously like what would make the trade mark chemtrail lines in the sky. My quesion is, are they going to use ct's to steer away any hurricane in the gulf? Many times it gets sucked right up into the Ohio Valley.I'm not interested in getting a large dose of corexit or methane, or acid rain, etc.