Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
'And The Sea Shall Turn To Blood'...

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Ellyn

'And The Sea Shall Turn To Blood'... PostThu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 am  Reply with quote  

WORTH READING!

'And the Sea Shall Turn To Blood'...

By David Icke
The David Icke Newsletter
6-27-10

"Beware cover stories of 'incompetence', as with 'incompetent bureaucrats', because they are so often a veil for cold calculation. The Gulf of Mexico disaster didn't just happen, it was made to happen."

http://rense.com/general91/blood.htm

About David Icke's Article PostThu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 am  Reply with quote  

A PIECE OF CHANNELED INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE ARTICLE:

Today is Tuesday, June 29th, 2010. This is Carolyn Evers and there has been some e-mail that has crossed my desk that I found fascinating and it came from a newsletter that David Icke puts out, and of course he wrote the article and it is his newsletter June 27th, 2010. The title of this article is ďAnd the Sea Shall Turn to BloodĒ - http://rense.com/general91/blood.htm - and he brings forth a lot of facts about what is happening with the oil spill and those people who are involved with the oil spill. Since this is a topic that I've been following very closely myself, I was very interested in what he had to say and I have become somewhat familiar with the dangers of the oil spill and what is happening to the ecology, and so I read this with great interest. And what I did is what I do so many times, I will turn towards those in the spiritual hierarchy for their input because I see their viewpoint as perhaps being wider and deeper than my own, and they do have a sense of being able to see into the future, where the possibilities and probabilities lie and therefore I turned towards Jeshua, one that we listen to many times, and this is the message that he has brought forth today that we are passing along to you, my friends.

And he is saying;

I have come forth today to comment upon this article by David Icke. David is one who has conducted very wide research into the activities of the dark and he is one that has brought forth great and powerful information in regard to their activities. I would say that David doesn't always get the picture right. He has not understood the role of the light, for example, in secret societies over history, however I do not wish to dilute the contribution that this man has made. The article in this newsletter is a very powerful article. It talks about the fact that this oil spill was planned, that it is an agenda of the dark, driven primarily by that arm of the dark, you could say that is represented by the Rothschild family and hence the European base, that indeed this entire spill was planned and it is not intended for this to be readily stopped . He talks about the fact that one of the major American banks sold a major part of its shareholding in BP weeks before this spill. It talks about how the CEO of BP sold something like £1.4 million in stock of BP, ostensibly his entire holding weeks before the spill happened and he talks about the chemicals that are being used are not optimal for dealing with this spill - indeed they are highly toxic. It talks about the agenda of the dark to, you could say disempower America and to force the country to its knees through this interruption.

Potentially this spill could damage the planet's entire ocean system within 18 months and I say to you that virtually all that David has spoken of in his newsletter is accurate. This indeed is a plan of the dark, a plan of the very highest order put together by those who are not satisfied by the level of power and control that they already exercise. They want everything. They want it all and this is their attempt to grab it all, and it is why the efforts that so many of you have put forth to endeavour to stop this spill have been ineffectual, because the dark have acted very strongly to prevent this from coming forth. They intend to retain control of what is happening upon your planet and indeed are willing to risk the entire planet for greater control, and itís time humanity woke up to the level to which these people will go. Ther e is nothing that they will draw the line at, and in a sense it is useful to have this display of their callousness, of their abuse so freely displayed. They have been behind all of the wars that have unfolded upon your planet over the last few hundred years and very few of humanity are aware of this, and it's time for this understanding to come forth.

So this spill is a very useful illustration in that regard and I put it in those terms because this will get taken care of. But I wanted to draw your attention to this newsletter of Davidís because it truly does paint the picture very accurately as to what is unfolding here and why those ostensibly looking to take care of the spill have no intention of doing so. Even a company as large as BP can be sacrificed for the broader purpose of the dark. They control this company as they control all of the oil companies, though not all of them are controlled by the same factions. But this one is very much controlled by the European faction and so they have acted, and if BP fails as a result of this spill, then so be it. It is a small price for them to pay as they see it for the results that they wish to achieve. So make no mistake about this . This is the kind of activity that they are willing to undertake to achieve their ends, which is complete control of the entire population of the planet for their own ends. So I wanted come forth and let you know the truth that David has brought forth.

And so it is.

Copyright © 2010 Cosmic Connections (International) Ltd

To listen to this message, click on this link - http://www.metatronminutes.net/Father%20God%27s%20Daily%20Messages/Father%20God%20Daily%20Message%2034%20-%20Jeshua%201.mp3

If this link doesnít work for you, copy it into your browser.

Blessings, Joy, Love and Peace,

Richard Presser

A MESSAGE FROM GAIA AND GLOBAL MEDITATION ANNOUNCEMENT PostFri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 am  Reply with quote  

Continuing on this topic, please see my post at the "Freeform" section entitled:

A MESSAGE FROM GAIA AND GLOBAL MEDITATION ANNOUNCEMENT

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg122657.html#122657

tagged

follow the money? PostMon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm  Reply with quote  

It would follow that the banks are poised to make the biggest real estate grab in history soon, wouldn't it? I wonder what Florida is worth cashed in? Or maybe white wash Fanny and Freddy some by claiming the area is a complete loss? There are some really great scams that that would generated and hide trillions.

Imagines jacking up real estate in the rest of the country to cover some of the toxic leverage they have illegally sold. The gulf can be cleaned up with biologicals then and they have more prime real estate all gotten with worthless fiat money. Bilking us of real tangible resources of the country.