Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
BP "Eco-Criminals" & "The Dog Dick Spear&

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Ellyn

BP "Eco-Criminals" & "The Dog Dick Spear& PostFri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 am  Reply with quote  

BP “Eco-Criminals” & “The Dog Dick Spear” Halliburton’s Top Secret Blowout Killing “Stabbing Spears”

Submitted by Neville Dragon on Sun, 07/18/2010 - 12:44
By “Neville Dragon”

<Edited by Robert D. Morningstar>

Oil Industry Whistleblower Reveals BP and Halliburton Could Have Shut Down “The Gulf Oil Gusher" in One Week

An Oil Industry whistleblower (who wishes to remain anonymous to preserve health and peace of mind) has revealed to UFO Digest that BP's priority never was to shut down the blowout and seal the Macondo Well, but to repair it to reap profits.

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/bp-%E2%80%9Ceco-criminals%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%9C-dog-dick-spear%E2%80%9D-halliburton%E2%80%99s-top-secret-blowout-killing-%E2%80%9Cstabbing-spea

They just don't care! PostThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am  Reply with quote  

For the longest time, myself and a friend of mine have been members of this site. We become memebers while on deployment to Iraq in 2004. Since that time I have read, researched, and watched as my eyes, and mind have been scared at the total disreguard for human, and enviromental life, as our government and the rest of the controlers destroy more and more; every day that we remain in existance. How ever short that exsitance my be. I am digusted to have lived in this time period.

E. Hemingway
starman1

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Hang in there Thumper13. You did not ask to be born in this time, but I do believe that you are here for an important reason only time will reveal... Awareness does have its cost's, but so does blindness.........