Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Robobugs?

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
Thermit

Robobugs? PostWed Oct 10, 2007 4:06 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

Vanessa Alarcon saw them while working at an antiwar rally in Lafayette Square last month.

"I heard someone say, 'Oh my god, look at those,' " the college senior from New York recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But I mean, those are not insects."

Out in the crowd, Bernard Crane saw them, too.

"I'd never seen anything like it in my life," the Washington lawyer said. "They were large for dragonflies. I thought, 'Is that mechanical, or is that alive?' "

LINK
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Oct 10, 2007 4:57 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Oct 10, 2007 5:39 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE WITH EXCEPTION TO THOSE POST THAT HAVE BEEN "LOCKED" BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN VARIOUS THREADS AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH A SITE THAT SO BLATANTLY FACILITATES AND ENABLES THESE DEBUNKERS, TROUBLEMAKERS AND THERE ILK TO FREELY AND CONSTANTLY ATTACK OTHERS, DISRUPT AND DESTROY THREADS AS THEY PLEASE.

I HAVE HAD QUITE ENOUGH OF THEM AND OF THIS SITE INDULGING THEM IN THERE FANATIC DEBUNKING, TROUBLEMAKING QUEST.

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sicntired

PostWed Oct 10, 2007 12:14 pm  Reply with quote  

I saw a large group (what do you call a bunch of insects?) of a strange and very similar thing in my back yard. At the time I thought this was a strange insect that I never knew about, but did not investigate closely. I hope I can find them again. So, first you spray humans like bugs, then you build a bug to measure the damage to creation. What a confused (Babylon) we are in the middle of!! Lord we raise up our voice in unity and say, ENOUGH!!
To all of us I say: Beloved above all I pray that you would prosper and be in health today and always.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Oct 10, 2007 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont.
Parsonsfield, Maine.

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostWed Oct 10, 2007 8:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Sure the government is scared as they always are, that we will do what we want. Because when not afraid we overthrow tyrants in power as seen in England, that brought about the Magna Carta and American Constitution bases some of its laws off. Now they try to kill freedom! They try to kill us!

These days the military use Nanobugs to spy on us that cannot be seen and may even live in your homes. And spy on you daily, we would never know about it. They are small enough to live under your skin and sub-atomic in size.

Read the articles on how dangerous and how sick Nanotech will make you:

http://www.nwrage.org/index.php?name=News&catid=&topic=27

So much so I was one of the first to fill in an EU government survery telling them years ago I did not want my food to be Nanotech food but now they have meetings and say they are going to do it as they make new laws and some regulations. Monsanto has been making Nanotech food into GM food for 7 years with NanoHolograms engineered into GM food crops.

"Nanotech trees anyone, how about this super nano oxygen hybrid? It is healthier, we promise you."

"How about copper, aluminium or titanium heavy metal particles engineered into your food?" We're doing it already and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

Nanotech-Genetech-Chem-Giant - Global Cartels Syndicated crime networks....

NASA, United Nations and EU confirm Nanotech is already dangerous, many products have been claimed to cause cancer by top independent scientists all over the world. Some products also cause lung disease. As always when we are told they are safe and will cure poverty, hunger, famine, disease = all lies. As was with genetic engineering, they actually contribute and cause all those.

http://www.hazards.org/nanotech/safety.htm
http://www.freedom-force.org
PAK

PostWed Oct 10, 2007 11:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Just like in Minority Report. Sick SOBs
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
perverted_introvert

Yup PostThu Oct 11, 2007 12:20 am  Reply with quote  

That's exactly what I thought when i read this.

PostThu Oct 11, 2007 12:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Went outside and checked. Not a one could be found. The time I noticed them I had taken a step around tomato plants and the swarm (thanks Louis) all came up a few inches from the ground and moved on about 3 feet, then settled again. Because there were so many, it strikes me as odd that they have completely gone. The insect critters tend to stay close by all summer. I'm not worried, eventually all the earth will correct itself and WE WIN. Thanks everyone for being alert and vigilant. Everyone else; WAKE UP!!!!!!
BrassRat

Bugs PostFri Oct 12, 2007 2:07 pm  Reply with quote  

One nice thing about technology is we get to use it too. If the gov can make insects for spying, who's to say we can't do the same to them? Couldn't we smarten up some elected officials if we were watching their every move every second?

Nice PostFri Oct 12, 2007 6:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Now that is a very good point!

PostFri Jan 18, 2008 4:38 pm  Reply with quote  

israelian secret police are producing thousand of spy bugs, to spy palestinians, but israelians are selling this technology to UK and US.A.

its a global big brother, spying citizens,

i believe that ,the pictures when we catch "ghots ufos" are not ufos, but spy bugs,
the pictures when we catch black points in the sky, are in truth, spy bugs with mini-cameras.. they can't be seen by eye (only a few digital cameras can catch them)
silvioguerrinha

PostFri Jan 18, 2008 4:40 pm  Reply with quote  

nano technoloy is actually in use,
for example in cosmethic gels for face regeneration, skin regeneration, and more.
there are also clothes, wearing, with nano-tech fibres,
and they also want to create "smart dust", nano-particles in the sky to "clean" the pollution,
(i believe thet is for spyying or control weather)
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostThu May 22, 2008 9:56 pm  Reply with quote  

silvioguerrinha

Its a funny relationship with Israel how they are paid US tax money and donations to develop such tech. We then pay them to sell us products and pay them even more again, plus we pay them to give them free military weapons of mass destruction. US UK corporate relations, Gordon brown and are Bush lovin it. And celerated the 60th anniversary of the terrorist state open in public mainstream media. The terrorists contravene UN rulings! Yet the UN ignore this because the Un are owned by the same elite. Post WW2 Nazi Zionists, English and German elite to name some. Jewish are good at trading so they had to be used. of course the genuine Jews hate Zionists bankers/globalists - war criminals.

All of this is basically summed up as money laundering - legitimised through government offshore accounts. The corp elite government breaks laws by enforcing income tax on US citizens but won't pay tax themselves and uses tens of thousands of offshore bank accounts. All criminal governments and secret societies have done this for hundreds of years.
http://www.freedom-force.org
stonedwookie

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 am  Reply with quote  

its the assassin spiders you wanna watch out for you've been warned!
watch out for unusually movement spy insects will follow you.
also there speed is great if you detect one it will avoid you at all costs.
to be killed or captured.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger