Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
HOMEGROWN TAX n' WAR TERRORISTS

Chemtrail Central > Politics

Author Thread
Ellyn

HOMEGROWN TAX n' WAR TERRORISTS PostSat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.mcloughlinpost.com/TheTaxNWarTerroristsSept142010.html

HOMEGROWN TAX n' WAR TERRORISTS

The real terrorists are cleverly disguised to look and sound just like you and me.

The real terrorists get you to sacrifice your kids in the military to protect their bottom line, while reaching into your back pockets. The real terrorists play you for suckers while laughing all the way to the bank. To find the real terrorists? You watch to see which way your tax money flows.

by Diane V. McLoughlin, mcloughlinpost.com

Americans, 10,000 or more from all walks of life, rolled out the
Unity and Solidarity Rally against anti-Muslim prejudice, and for peace -
in New York City, September 11th, 2010. Hopeful - but little reported.
Symbolic acts aren't worth much if nobody actually gets to hear
about them.

There is a purpose behind fomenting hatred against American Muslims.
It is to deflect attention away from what's really going on;
the real reasons why we wield our military might in places
such as Iraq - a war that has cost American taxpayers
an economy-destroying three trillion dollars
and counting; real reasons why we are in Afghanistan -
now the longest war in U.S. history. American Muslims are being
used as scapegoats.

Smearing Muslims as terrorists also helps to shield Israel from criticism in its
continued ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people. Bigotry, like power, has
its privileges.

Radio, television and print media should all have to take an oath: 'I solemnly swear to
tell the truth - the whole truth - and nothing but the truth.' The news would look very Unity and Solidarity Rally '10, NYC; AP
different if there were legal consequences when any news outfit violates it. Truth is,
the media lies both by omission - what they leave out - and by commission -
what they put in. They do it so well, it's scary.

There was a big stink raised this year of course, about a Muslim cultural center planned two city blocks away from 9/11's Ground
Zero. The center is variously called the Cordoba Initiative, or Park51. The group that wants to create this center bought the
property, five years ago. It has apparently been a challenge so far to raise funds to develop it, and to get through the planning
approval process, too.

In the vicinity of the proposed cultural center there is a strip club, along with other
less-than-sparkly elements of modern city life. But these are not protested.
The powers behind the throne, as part of their efforts to demonize Muslims,
call it the 'Ground Zero Mosque'. It is not at Ground Zero, and it is not a mosque.
But jokers are nothing if not clever. Because no matter where, and no matter
what - mosque, church or synagogue - it should not be a problem for anyone.

Some Americans think the cultural center is an offense to the memories of the
people who were murdered on 9/11 because they believe the real purpose of the
center is to glorify and celebrate 9/11.

Spokespeople for the cultural center looked like they didn't know what hit them
when, this year, protesters were whipped up into a frenzy against it. The Muslim
group planned on including prayer space for Jews and Christians. They hoped to
hold inter-faith gatherings to foster greater understanding between the faiths.

People who protest that this Muslim cultural center is an insult to the memories of those who were murdered on September 11,
2001, do so because they know that the men who attacked were Muslim. They think that the 9/11 attack was driven because the
attackers were Muslim.

9/11 was not a religious act. It also was not an irrational act of hatred against the West. It was an act of revenge, a reaction, to
American foreign policy. We killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis over the course of our blockade and bombing campaign against
Iraq (1993- 2003.)

The 9/11 attack was fundamentally an immoral act, according to Islamic values. For the record, I am an Agnostic. (1)

I believe that the powers-that-be would stop the continuing demonization of innocent American Muslims if they could. But there is
only one way to stop it and that's with the truth. And the truth would reveal far too much about the powers-that-be.

When 9/11 occurred it was devastating. It was devastating in its murderous destruction. It was devastating knowing that all those
people were victims of their own government's misdeeds.

I searched in vain for a U.S. media outlet that would say something, anything, about cause-and-effect on 9/11 and Iraq. We
deliberately, utterly destroyed Iraq; an entire country and its people.

I'm going to repeat that because it is so hard to break through the sticky cobweb of lies that have been spun in our heads: We had
already murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children in Iraq, between the years 1993 to 2001.
Officially, we went to war against Iraq two years later - in 2003.

The truth has been marginalized completely. It is MIA. There were no weapons of mass destruction. Saddam Hussein did not
associate with al Qaeda. (2) Iraq was a modern secular state. Not perfect, but Iraq wasn't a repressive theocracy, either. Over the
days and weeks following 9/11, as the broken girders and the dust of the towers continued to smolder - I waited; I looked; I
listened - for television stations, newspapers or local radio stations to TELL THEM WHY. Did not happen.

Why was - and is - it important to me? The first rule when you discover yourself in a hole is: Stop digging. How could the
American people be expected to alter course, prevent the government from making further enemies, if they didn't know the real
reasons behind 9/11?

On-line comments I wrote after reading 9/11 articles would not be posted and were weeded out. Letters to editors - rejected. I
wrote op-eds. I am positive I was far from unique. You could not get through. The truth did not get through. The lies came
quicker and quicker until they spilled, tumbling over themselves, blurring reality in the popular press and the market place of ideas
beyond all recognition to prepare us for the pretty fireworks of 'Shock and Awe' - more bombing of Iraq in the lead-up to going in.

There is a name for the rabbit hole that sucks you down into that unfamiliar alternate universe otherwise known as Reality - it's
called history. The lies didn't start on 9/11. Next time you're in the same room as a Vietnam vet or Kent State student war
protester, ask them.

Tell them I sent you.

You are welcome to comment on the above article,
on my blog. All comments are fully moderated
and are usually posted within a day of submission.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

(1) Recommended: 'Top Ways 9/11 Broke Islamic Law'; Juan Cole; Informed Comment; Sept. 11, 2010;
http://www.juancole.com/2010/09/top-ways-911-broke-islamic-law.html ;

(2) Youtube: 'Bush admits there were no WMD's in Iraq';
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSN-Kku_rFE ;

*January 17, 1961 Farewell Address - U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- 'The Warning'; Youtube clip; over 430,000 views;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY&feature=related ;