CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

marklookingup

PostTue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 am  Reply with quote

Ellen, good photos. I really like the last three.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:00 pm  Reply with quote

Tu. 10/5/10
Hi Folks,

Great pics again, Ellyn! Very Happy I don't clearly remember what Sunday was like but it was probably much like it was in your area. I've seen trails cutting through clouds like that before though it doesn't happen all that often.

Yesterday was cool, gray and rainy all day which I find so weird as we'd had a day at 105 degrees just a week ago. Confused It's mostly cloudy and cool here again today with intermittent sprinkles. It looks like it's trying to clear though as there is some blue sky showing now and there may be trails in between, too, but it's hard to say for sure. Has anyone heard if we're for sure heading into our wet season already? Will we have another bout of Indian Summer, do you think? This change in the weather pattern really is very strange for this area. Confused Stay warm and dry and be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 am  Reply with quote

Friday, October 8, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The chemtrail spray program started up this afernoon here. This morning there was a cloudless blue sky, then the common, traditional miles-long trails started to show up later in the afternoon. I have posted four photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 110 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1308

Thanks guys for the compliments on the photos.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
starman1

Joined: 29 Sep 2005
Location: Earth
PostSat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

Northern California is getting hammered this morning, the sky is filled with trails again as it was yesterday morning...
Ellyn

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm  Reply with quote

Saturday, October 9, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Agressiive spraying here. By 3:30 p.m. the sky was well covered with the miles long trails the spray planes had been spewing out throughout the day. I have posted eight photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail activity. They are the last eight photos on page 110 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1308

It is hard to see without enlarging, but photos DSC04375, 4379 and 4383 show new trails being laid.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am  Reply with quote

Sat. 10/9/10
Hi Folks,

Looks like we've had some spraying to the north of here and they spread and drift to the south and west. That area looks much like the last of Ellyn's great photos from today. There appears to be a bit more activity right now over the coast, turning colors as the sun sets. But no other trails in all the rest of the sky, happy to say. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Oct 11, 2010 3:48 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, October 10, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

More systematic spraying here again today. The sky was already covered with a chemtrail blanket by 12:30 p.m. More spraying continued throughout the day.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
sicntired

Location: columbus, ohio
PostMon Oct 11, 2010 12:30 pm  Reply with quote

same here. the sky was covered by sunday evening. monday oct 11, 7 am the sky is already crisscrossed with blooming cts.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostMon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 pm  Reply with quote

Mon. 10/11/10
Hi Folks,

We did have some spraying around here earlier in the day yesterday, too, mostly north and west. But in the afternoon, it stopped and the sky was clear and blue overhead, hazy around the edges. Nothing happening today, so far. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 1:51 am  Reply with quote

Tuesday, October 12, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Spraying here and there yesterday, much heavier today, covering the sky with a chemtrail blanket. I have posted four photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail spraying. They are the first four photos on page 111 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1320

Just click photo to enlarge to see better. The last photo is of a trail being laid around 6:20 p.m.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
sicntired

Location: columbus, ohio
PostWed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 pm  Reply with quote

Wed oct 13 at 7 am the skies are a horrific mess with cts everywhere. i haven't seen this intensive spraying for at least a year. this is a relentless campaign. question for me is, why essentially stop for a very long time and then start up again?
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostWed Oct 13, 2010 7:47 pm  Reply with quote

Wed. 10/13/10
Hi Folks,

There was some spraying going on yesterday off to the north, though it was hard to see through the smog that seems to hang there, but nothing anywhere else. Today there doesn't seem to be any activity, except for one big fat spreading trail similar to Ellyn's recent first two photos just to the south (a view I rarely see unless I go out the front of the house). Now it looks like the marine layer is moving back in from the coast so I may not be able to see anything more for the rest of the day. Temps are cooler with strong breezes. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostWed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm  Reply with quote

Wednesday, October 12, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Aggressive spraying today, beginning this morning. The sky is now covered in a chemtrail blanket. I posted eight photos of today's spraying to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 111 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1320

I also got a message from my friend, Cary, in eastern Washington state. He told me that heavy spraying was taking place there at 7:00 a.m. this morning.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 3:38 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, October 14, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

This area was under a fog blanket this morning. When the fog cleared, numerous natural clouds could be seen, mixed with chemclouds and chemtrails.

I have posted six photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail activity. They are the first six photos on page 112 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1332

Just click photo to see better.
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
marklookingup

PostFri Oct 15, 2010 3:35 pm  Reply with quote

Tues. & Wed were really bad, yesterday was insane, as there was rain forcast for the afternoon. At 3:00 pm the rain started. This am we have clear skies.

These are from yesterday:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next