Chemtrail Central > Weather

Location: pasco county fl
Devilvision PostMon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 am  Reply with quote

Just posted some short homemade info-mercials about my book Devilvision at:

let me know what you think, and pass that link on if you see fit. Also my 90 minute TheEdge interview has been posted up at youtube, in like 6 parts (Or more) it can be found by searching chemtrails -- I was not the one who posted that interview there was quite a surprise to me....the most redeeming factor about these things I have done is they are WELL hated by the Monsanto/Government types, which makes me very happy because they have tried to kill me several times now and I am pretty angry.

The 90 minute Edge interview with Gina Romano is also available for download here:

Evidence is mounting daily that these sprayings are slowly detrimental to certain of the bodies glands, causing a disease or diseases that can be blamed on other things, it is a denial form of genocide.....thanks to everyone here for paying attention and documenting all this over the years....b

PS-my book Devilvision is here:

And for any interested parties I have since written another book, a personal accounting of my experiences in FL and NM since 2000, called DEATH RECIPES...the link for that can be found at the bottom of the page.

I am in NY now visiting relatives, and have been out of NM since about may 2010.