CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostThu Oct 28, 2010 9:59 pm  Reply with quote

Th. 10/28/10 2:49pm
Update

Oh yes, they're busy here today, for sure. Twisted Evil As I've been in and out hanging laundry on the line, I've seen several trails being sprayed, and right now there's one that still just north of us, going way off to the west southwest from the east northeast. Evil or Very Mad It's just starting to widen and spread. There was a big feathery formation over the sun for quite a while and though they could be mistaken for light cirrus clouds, these had to have been from trails as there are no other natural clouds in the sky today. Twisted Evil

Ellyn, those photos from today are terrific! Very Happy Amazing what they can do in such a short time. Your skies are quite loaded while ours are still showing a lot of faded blue, but it's easier to detect the trails as they're being sprayed and the after effects. Still lots of pollen flying around along with those cob-webby strands glinting in the sunlight as they drift in the wind. Glad to know I'm not alone with this observation. Wink Temps are fairly warm. Heard it's going to rain again tomorrow. We'll see. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
marklookingup

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 am  Reply with quote

Avalon2001, have you ever watched those 'cirrus' clouds passing in front of the sun, while wearing sunglasses? Here is what I see:

Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 pm  Reply with quote

Fr. 10/29/20
Hi Folks,

Yes, mark, I've seen the "sundogs" from time to time in the cirrus chemclouds, along with huge dirty rings around the sun. That's a great photo of the phenomenon, too! Smile

Looks like they've been pretty busy around here so far today. Near whiteout sky to the west, and I just watched another trail being sprayed from east to west adding to the mess that's already there, along with several others. Evil or Very Mad They sprayed in two diagonal trails from the southeast to northwest drifting right over our yard, too! Twisted Evil The eastern sky has some patchy cirrus, but mostly still blue, somewhat faded. Temps are quite pleasant at the moment, though rain was forecast. Perhaps the spraying is to delay that. Will report more later if something extraordinary happens. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
SALFORD66

PostFri Oct 29, 2010 10:16 pm  Reply with quote

Currently driving from Palm Desert to LA massive thick thick pea soup consistency chemtrail cover......I mean, seriously bad. It's supposed to rain tomorrow.
Shameful!
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSat Oct 30, 2010 12:11 am  Reply with quote

Fr. 10/29/10 5:08pm
Update

Well, not long after my previous post, went outside to see a huge dirty ring around the sun!? Confused There's a haze all over the sky now, older trails are stacked up and blending all around the horizons, and new trails are still being laid in. Twisted Evil We'll see if it rains tomorrow. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

Another massive spray day in southern California!!! PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 am  Reply with quote

Friday, October 29, 2010. Ventura County / Southern California

A nice shot, marklookingup!

Another day of a massive chemtrail assault. This would have been the fifth day in a row of extremely heavy spraying; however, they took off on Tuesday, October 2,6 when we had a cloudless blue sky, which is what we would have had these last few days without the spraying assault.

The spraying was so intense today, I could easily feel it. I was sweating at times and have had a headache. Expressing the physical sensation of being in a heavily chemtrailed atmosphere is difficult, but there is absolutely no question that one is in it; it feels oppressive!

Last night the ABC TV weather reporter said as an afterthought at the very end of his reporting: Oh, and we had those high cirrus clouds passing through as well. What ever "cirrus" clouds are, they most definitely are NOT what I have been seeing and taking photos of for the last several days. This TV "meterologist" also said that there was a rain system on the coast that was hold in place and not moving eastward, but a little rain was expected now on Saturday. Do you suppose the massive chemtrail operation was holding that system in place?

I took 27 photos of today's chemtrail activity and chose to post twelve of them to my Webshots album. Several photos were chosen because they showed brand new trails being laid through the thick chemtral soup that was already there. All twelve are on page 117 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1392

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 am  Reply with quote

Fr. 10/29/10 7:26pm
more

Great photos, Ellyn! Smile Will you post the other 19? Wink And I agree, the air feels very strange here, too. It is difficult to describe. There's some slight breeze, but it feels still and even quiet. I suppose "oppressive" is a good word to describe it. It's definitely not normal! So if it does rain on us tomorrow, what else will fall with it, I wonder? Confused

Are there any folks here who live in Hawaii? I'd like to know what goes on there as my sister-in-law lives on the big island (she's been here visiting this week) and she doesn't believe CTs exist. Rolling Eyes Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
SALFORD66

PostSat Oct 30, 2010 4:13 am  Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
As we were driving today I kept seeng a heavily cloudied sky in front of us and I was thinking there must be some 'real' cloud coming up it looked sooo thick. But low and behold all chemtrails.

I too have a headache and allergies and I just took a walk at the beach there is a very weird smell....it's the normal fresh salty, fishy sea smell but mixed with what appears to be a chemical smell.

I have realised now tht when the say 'Partly Cloudy' on weather reoprt thsi means they will be spraying that day.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 pm  Reply with quote

Sat. 10/30/10
Hi Folks,

Well, looks like we got a spot of rain this morning and it's already clearing with big puffy cumulus clouds, blue sky in between, coolish temps. No trails in evidence - yet. The air seems fresher and cleaner than the past couple of days. Let's hope they leave us alone for a while. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 pm  Reply with quote

Sun. 10/31/10 9:57am Happy Halloween!
Hi Folks,

Looks like they only gave us a break for a day - they've been busy around here this morning. Twisted Evil The faded blue sky is streaked with trails and probably chemclouds to the north and west which seem to be heading our way (south and east) by the wind. Temps are still coolish, it was quite chilly here yesterday all day. Confused If there's anything significant to report later, I will do so. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, October 31, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Happy Halloween! I am typing this as I am waiting for knocks on the door from the trick-or-treaters.

About Hawaii, Avalon. I have seen TV shows and movies that took place in Hawaii over the years and have observed quite a bit of chemtrail activity during those times.

This area got a really nice reprieve yesterday, Saturday, with a bit of rain and then beautiful cumulus clouds and deep blue sky. The reprieve, however, has not lasted very long. Today, the chemtrail activity was not as in-your-face as it has been, but the area was still being sprayed, and by evening the entire sky was under a light chemtrail blanket.

I posted four photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 118 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1404
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Nov 02, 2010 3:37 am  Reply with quote

Mon. 11/1/10
Hi Folks,

Ellyn, your observation of older movies in Hawaii doesn't surprise me. I can't help but check out the skies in any of the movies I watch these days, older and newer ones, and sure 'nuf, trails are in evidence!? Evil or Very Mad Maybe I should compile a list, especially of older films that have trails in them and post it here in a year. I'll bet we'll all be surprised! Shocked

Today was totally trail-free! Surprised A lovely day here, cloudless, bright sunshine, warmer temps (yesterday was downright chilly!). Cool I wonder if they've decided to hold off until after the elections tomorrow. Rolling Eyes Hmm... Rolling Eyes Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostTue Nov 02, 2010 3:51 am  Reply with quote

Monday, November 1, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Same here, Avalon. The sky here was a cloudless, blue sky day throughout the whole day. I definitely notice the difference in the air I breathe on these days compared to those days in which the area is pounded with ever expanding trails. I also notice the difference in the feel of the air around me. I've never been able to clearly define the sensation I get under a massive chemtrail blanket, but I certainly can tell the difference.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm  Reply with quote

Tu. 11/2/10 12:23pm
Hi Folks,

Another cloudless, trailless sky here today. Cool Warm winds, Santa Ana conditions, and it was just Sunday that was so chilly. So weird that conditions can change like that so quickly. Confused Lots of pollen and cobwebby strands blowing around too. Oddly, the air feels a bit oppressive to me though there are no visible trails. Confused It'll be interesting to see if they start spraying again tomorrow. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
marklookingup

PostWed Nov 03, 2010 5:03 am  Reply with quote

Something's up.........

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87  Next