Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists ... DEA

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Ellyn

Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists ... DEA PostTue Oct 19, 2010 7:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists While Working for DEA

Sebastian Rotella
October 16, 2010

Feds Confirm Mumbai Plotter Trained With Terrorists While Working for DEA [1]

U.S. Embassy Didn’t Pass Along Tip About Headley’s Ties to Terrorists

Federal officials acknowledged Saturday that David Coleman Headley, the U.S. businessman who confessed to being a terrorist scout in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, was working as a DEA informant while he was training with terrorists in Pakistan

Federal officials, who spoke only only on background because of the sensitivity of the Headley case, also said they suspect a link between Headley and the al Qaeda figures whose activities have sparked recent terror threats against Europe.

The revelations came after a report Friday [3] by ProPublica and the Washington Post that the FBI had been warned about Headley’s terrorist ties three years before the Mumbai attacks. Headley wasn’t arrested until 11 months after the attack.

After Headley was arrested in a 2005 domestic dispute in New York City, his wife told federal investigators about his long involvement with the terrorist group Lashkar-i-Taiba and his extensive training in its Pakistani camps. She also told them he had bragged about being a paid U.S. informant while undergoing terrorist training.

Despite a federal inquiry into the tip, Headley spent the next four years doing terrorist reconnaissance around the world. Between 2006 and 2008, he did five spying missions in Mumbai scouting targets for the attack by Lashkar that killed 166 people, including six Americans.

On Saturday, the New York Times reported [4] that another of Headley’s wives – he apparently was married to three women at the same time – had also warned U.S. officials about his terrorism involvement. In December 2007, the Moroccan woman met with officials at the U.S. embassy in Pakistan and told them about Headley’s friendship with Lashkar members, his hatred of India and her trips with him to the Taj Mahal Hotel, a prime target of the Mumbai attacks, the Times reported.

On Saturday federal officials said the women’s tips lacked specificity.

“U.S. authorities took seriously what Headley's former wives said,” a senior administration official said. “Their information was of a general nature and did not suggest any particular terrorist plot."

Similarly, a federal official described the 2005 tip from Headley’s U.S. wife to the Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York City as “general in nature.”

“The JTTF could not link the information to a specific threat, plot or terrorist group,” the official said.

A different picture emerges from a law enforcement document describing the New York tip and from interviews with anti-terror officials and a person close to the case. Headley’s U.S. wife described her husband’s frequent trips to Pakistan, his training stints at a Lashkar camp near Muzaffarabad, and his recruiting and fund-raising for Lashkar.

Although the claims of an angry spouse might be suspect, the wife’s in-depth knowledge of Lashkar would have reinforced her credibility, because the Pakistani extremist group is not well known to the average American.

Headley is the son of a Pakistani father and an American mother. He became a DEA informant in the late 1990s, after he was arrested on heroin charges. His U.S. wife told investigators that he told her that he started training with Lashkar in early 2002 as part of a secret mission for the U.S. government. On Saturday, a federal official said Headley’s work as an informant appears to have lasted until sometime between 2003 and 2005.

Another federal official said Headley was a DEA informant in “the early 2000’s.”

“I couldn’t say it continued into 2005, but he was definitely an informant post-9/11,” the official said.

Although Lashkar has not been involved in major drug activity, the terrorist group could offer an informant access to the terrain where Islamic extremism intertwines with South Asian drug mafias.

Because of the difficulty of spying in Pakistan, Headley could have been valuable to U.S. intelligence services. In late 2001, some drug informants moved into anti-terror operations. The DEA also sometimes shares informants with other law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

“After 9/11, a lot of guys who had been closed down for some time came forward offering their services,” a former senior law enforcement official said. “They were passed off to the FBI or CIA unless it was mainly drug work.”

Headley’s relationship with the U.S. government is especially delicate because the investigation has shown that he also had contact with suspected Pakistani intelligence officials and a Pakistani militant named Ilyas Kashmiri, who has emerged as a top operational leader of al Qaeda.

Last year, Kashmiri worked with Headley on a plot against a Danish newspaper that had angered Muslims by publishing cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed, according to court documents. To advance the plot, Kashmiri put Headley in touch with al Qaeda operatives in Britain, according to a senior anti-terror official.

British intelligence detected the meetings between the operatives, who were under surveillance, and Headley, who surfaced as a figure known as “David the American,” the senior official said. That led to Headley’s arrest by the FBI last October.

In March, Headley pleaded guilty to charges of terrorism in the Mumbai attacks and to a failed plot to take and behead hostages at a Danish newspaper. He is cooperating with authorities.

Kashmiri’s network has played a central role in sparking the recent U.S. alert about intelligence that al Qaeda is plotting “Mumbai-style attacks” in Europe, U.S. officials told ProPublica.

“Kashmiri is directly linked to those threats, especially involving Britain and British Pakistanis,” the federal official said Saturday. “There is some linkage to Headley.”

For weeks, U.S. anti-terror officials have been alarmed about intelligence that Kashmiri has a network in Europe of about 15 operatives with Western passports, according to two U.S. law enforcement officials. Headley had contact with Kashmiri’s network, but it is not clear if he met with the same European operatives involved in the recent plots, the officials said.

www.propublica.org/article/feds-confirm-mumbai-plotter-trained-with-terrorists-while-working-for-dea

Oct. 16, 2010

From: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1287504792

PostThu Oct 21, 2010 12:11 am  Reply with quote  

Birds of a feather flock together. All terror attack leads to one origin - US intelligence. With false flag attack, they always get what they want: money and power.

quote:
From Oswald to Sirhan to Ray to McVeigh; from the first bombing of the World Trade Center in ‘93 to their being blown up on 9-11; from Atta to Headley, it is the same story: double agents, patsies and false flags, treachery and treason in the American “intelligence community.” As Robert Kennedy came to see, the real Enemy Within. Before his own murder he revealed, “I asked (CIA director) McCone if they had killed my brother.”

kathaksung

PostSun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Al Qaeda in Yemen is "Western-made"
Declaration of Yemeni Prime Minister
Global Research, November 7, 2010

Yemeni Prime Minister Ali Muhammed al-Mujawar said Saturday that al-Qaida was originally a Western-made group and was never created by his country, Xinhua reported according to the state-run Saba news agency.

The prime minister's remarks were made during a meeting in the capital Sanaa with ambassadors of Asian and African countries to Yemen to clarify Yemen's stance against those who propagated negative impacts on Yemen over the bomb parcels shipped to the United States last week.

"Al-Qaida was essentially a Western-made group and was never created by Yemen, it is alleged by those who seek to propagate this view internationally about Yemen," Saba quoted Mujawar as saying.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=21803

I predicted this one year ago already. Here is what I commented a news 20 months ago. I think the Al Qaida is a false flag terrorist quided by US intelligence.

News:
quote:
, "Ex-Gitmo detainee joins al-Qaida in Yemen "

<http://www.feedblitz.com/t.asp?/26412/14555335/
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090123/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_yemen_al_qaida

My comment on 1/27/2009:

"1. These people were released under Bush regime. So Pentagon had purpose on it. Do you think the people like Rumsfeld and Bush would free extremists to fight against them? They are famous for torture, illegal detaining. More likely these are false flag "terrorist" trained by Pentagon's Guantanamo college. They will work for the interest of US intelligence.

2. How do you know they were not brain washed, or recruited by US military or intelligence? The dirty bomb suspect, Padilla, was once designed to be the witness to prove Iraq related to dirty bomb plot, was recruited in prison. (The plan was soured after my revelation)

3. When people are aware of that 911 was a false flag attack, this becomes a typical model that government manipulate the "terrorists" to squeeze money and power from people. European country has reason to refuse those Gitmo prisoners. They are likely false flag "terrorist" working for Pentagon and US intelligence. They will play the role like Bin Laden.
(09/1/27)"

Now this "mail bomb from Yemen" proves I am very correct.

quote:
, "World spy agencies infiltrating al-Qaida, sometimes using ex-Guantanamo detainees as insiders

By PAISLEY DODDS , Associated Press
: November 5, 2010 - 4:14 PM

LONDON - Months after he was released from Guantanamo Bay, Abdul Rahman was back in the company of terrorist leaders along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. But he was a double agent, providing Taliban and al-Qaida secrets to Pakistani intelligence, which then shared the tips with Western counterparts.

The ruse cost him his life, according to a former Pakistani military intelligence official, Mahmood Shah. The Taliban began to suspect him, and after multiple interrogations executed him.

It was a tip from an al-Qaida militant-turned-informant that led international authorities to find explosives hidden in printer cartridges from Yemen to the United States a week ago, Yemeni security officials say. Officials say the explosives could have caused a blast as deadly as the 1988 Lockerbie bombing in Scotland that killed 270 people."

http://www.startribune.com/world/106760083.html?elr=KArks:DCiUBcy7hUiacyKUzyaP37D_ncyD_2yckUr

I think the Feds would have let a series of planes bombed if a framed drug case gone through. (see my article "651. Terror case around 10/27 (11/2/2010)". search it by google)
kathaksung

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 3:00 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
FBI informant identified as in charge of Mumbai terrorist attacks
another FBI informant named Headley identified as mastermind behind Mumbai Terror event. Sound familiar?
Ancient FBI Crime family history
1993 1st World Trade Center bombing
Mastermind: Amed Salem
FBI informant: yes
FBI agent/handlers of Salem: FBI agents Anticev and Floyd

Oklahoma City bombing
Mastermind: Timothy McVeigh
FBI informant: yes
FBI agent/handler FBI agent Larry Potts

FBI knew Headley had LeT links in 2005

FBI knew Headley had LeT links in 2005
Yashwant Raj, Hindustan Times
Washington, October 16, 2010
see link for full story
http://www.hindustantimes.com/FBI-knew-Headley-had-LeT-links-in-2005/Article1-613662.aspx

All roads lead to Rome. Most plots lead to US intelligence. 20 months ago when Mumbai attack took place, I said the Feds was the mastermind. Now the news proves I am very correct. Here is the article:

575. Mumbai attack (1) (12/5/0Cool

The mastermind of Mumbai attack is the US intelligence and is co-operated by Israel and India's intelligence.

1. The US has a record to manipulate terrorist group to work for its own interest. Or sometimes they call it (terrorist group) the opposition group. One sample is that CIA supported Majahideen in Afghanistan in 80s to fight against Soviet Union and later turns some group into Al Qaida as a false flag. Al Qaida still works for US intelligence. They created 911 to justify Bush's mid-east war. They bomb Iraq civilians in mosque to provoke conflict between Sunni and Shiite so giving US an excuse to stay in Iraq. (and to ask for more money from the House)

A terrorist group can't survive unless it is supported by some power. Because it needs money and weapon. So is the terrorist group in India.

2. The most important part of Mumbai attack is neglected by US media.

Quote, "Mumbai Attack - India and the Axis of Evil
By M Rafic Soormally (guest) <http://www.defimedia.info/authors/281/M-Rafic-Soormally-%28guest%29> Published 1st December, 2008

In early November 2008, the Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), headed by Hemant Karkare, arrested 10 Hindutva extremists, ....... in connection with the 8 Sept 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts in a Muslim cemetery in Maharashtra killing dozens of Muslim pilgrims and injuring scores more.The ATS investigation has uncovered connections with the Israeli MOSSAD whose Indian home-grown agents have infiltrated many Hindu organisations in India, as well as connections between the Indian military and Hindu extremist groups.....

.In the very early hours of the Mumbai attack on Nov. 26, the unknown terrorists eliminated Hemant Karare, Head of the ATS, along with Mumbai's additional commissioner of police Ashok Kamte and high-level police officer Vijay Salaskar, The Times Of India reported.The killers must have had inside information as Indian security services have been infiltrated.

http://www.defimedia.info/blogs/688/Mumbai-Attack---India-and-the-Axis-of-Evil.html

Quote, "Mumbai The Mossad Angle
27 November 2008

And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead-gone-the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House-which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels-they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

http://top-secret-at.blogspot.com/search/label/Mumbai%20The%20Mossad%20Angle

My comment: It was a well planed elimination. In which three high ranking police officers were shoot to death before they were going to find the black hand behind the extremist groups in India. They died in a trap set up by perpetrators. The news now says two gunmen raided the Nariman Jewish house on 11/26. It seems nothing was done on 11/27. At 7:00 on 11/28, commandos descended on the roof of the Jewish house. At 18:15 they declared the victory. Two gunmen achieved all this. Do you believe it?

The elimination of the three high ranking ATS police officers gave an important motivation of this terror attack. They were the target of this terror attack. The news later was full of the propaganda that "terrorist target on Americans and Britons". That is not motive. The local Hindu terror cell, targets on Muslim, have no hatred on American and British civilians. The accused Pakistan Lashkar-e-Taibe has no motive too. They target on India - for the land of Kashmir. Both have no motive. And both have no record to deliberately kill Americans or Britons. How could they suddenly go crazy to waste so large a resource to create new enemy? They even can't reach their own goal.

It is old tactic of Feds to tarnish Islam. When the media report that suicide bomber killed dozens of innocent civilians in market; when "Al Qaida" kept bombing mosques to kill innocent Muslim; do you believe someone really would sacrifice his own life to kill other innocent people? Mumbai bombing inherits this tradition - Al Qaida's or more accurately: US intelligence's.

When US media censors the important news from public, I knew the real perpetrator is Feds. They have the ability to control US media, they have the resource to create 911 attack and Mumbai bombing, and they have the motive.
kathaksung

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

FBI stopped Portland bomb suspect from taking job before sting
By Daniel Tencer
Sunday, November 28th, 2010

The Times reports:

The FBI’s surveillance started in August 2009 after agents intercepted his e-mails with a man he had met in Oregon who had returned to the Middle East, according to a law enforcement official who described the man as a recruiter for terrorism. According to the affidavit, the man had moved to Yemen and then northwest Pakistan, a center of terrorism activity.

According to the New York Times, the FBI placed Mohamud on a terror watch list, making it impossible for the young man to fly to Alaska to take a summer job. It was only after Mohamud was blocked from taking the job in June of this year that the FBI -- which had been monitoring him since 2009 -- made contact with the suspect.

Later in June, aware of Mr. Mohamud’s frustrated attempts to receive training as a jihadist overseas, an undercover agent first made contact with him, posing as an associate of the man in Pakistan. On the morning of July 30, the F.B.I. first met with Mr. Mohamud in person to initiate the sting operation.
The revelation adds fuel to the fire of critics who argue the FBI's sting operation manufactured -- rather than stopped -- a domestic terrorist

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/fbi-stopped-bomb-suspect-taking-job/

The FBI blocked Mohamud the chance of making a living, led him to the wrong way. Then gave him a bomb. If they gave him a real bomb, then we would have seen another OKC bombing or 911 attack. This time they gave him a fake one to show FBI is at working. Or rather, to create a terror case.

Hound lost value to exist when the fox extinguished. To justify its value to exist, modern hound to cultivate fox.