CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

SALFORD66

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 5:28 am  Reply with quote

Dont need to look outside anymore to see if they're spraying I just know by my sneezing in the morning and then what do ya know I look up....they're spraying.
Ellyn

A major spray day over part of southern California today! PostThu Dec 09, 2010 12:45 am  Reply with quote

Wednesday, December 8, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Yesterday was chemtrail-free here. That doesn't happen often these days. Today has been an entirely different story. The laying of trails started early in the morning and has continued throughout the entire day.

I have posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 132 and the first four photos on page 133 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1572
and
http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1584

To see the new trails being laid, click photo to enlarge.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostThu Dec 09, 2010 8:13 pm  Reply with quote

Th. 12/9/10 12:09pm
Hi Folks,

Tuesday was trail-free here, too. Yesterday was much like Ellyn's fine photos. They were busy last night, too. Most of the activity is to the north/northwest around here, though the trails do drift off to the east and gather into clouds. I've watched a couple of spray planes just these last few minutes laying in parallel trails from east to west, turning on the sprayers right about over our house!? Twisted Evil Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

Another major chemtrail onslaught in parts of southern Calif PostFri Dec 10, 2010 12:31 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, December 9, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Another day of major chemtrail spray activity here, starting late last night and continuing throughout the day.

I have posted twenty photos of today's chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. They are the last eight photos on page 133 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1584

and all twelve photo on page 134 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1596

These photos will need to be enlarged in order to view those taken of fresh trails being laid and also of the three photos I took (DSC05072, 5073 and 5074 -- page 134) of a jet aircraft, which was NOT laying a trail, flying through a great mass of chemclouds created from the chemtrail activity of the spray planes.

The last photo (DSC05090 on page 134) is of chemtrails presenting a vast backdrop behind the American flag.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Dec 10, 2010 7:53 pm  Reply with quote

Fr. 12/10/10 11:46am
Hi Folks,

Heavy spraying here again today. Evil or Very Mad What blue is showing is faded out and there's not much of it right now. I just watched another trail being laid in east to west just below another one that must have been laid in a few minutes before right through the chemcloud mess that's already there! Twisted Evil The sun is pale behind a chemveil and if there's a ring around it, it's very diffuse - will check that later. Looks like some marine layer clouds are moving in from the coast, too. Temps are cool and breezy though it's supposed to warm up over the weekend. I know I don't have a cold but woke up with a runny nose!? Gee, why might that be, I wonder? Rolling Eyes

Great photos, Ellyn! Smile There's another trail being laid in right now that's crossing the last one I mentioned! Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

MASSIVE SPRAYING IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TODAY! PostSat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 am  Reply with quote

Friday, December 10, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The TV weather forecaster forecast fog for the morning commute which, upon clearing revealed that it had been made up of chemtrails. The sky here was jammed-packed full of trails all morning long. Around 1:00 in the afternoon, I noticed that new chemclouds had been created. I took several photos of them from 1:06 to 2:37 p.m. as they expanded for the next hour and a half. I could feel the change in the texture of the weather caused by today's chemtrail operation.

I have posted twenty photos of today's massive chemtrail operation to my Webshots album. The first twelve can be viewed on page 135 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1608

The last eight can be viewed on page 136 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1620.

To see the new trails being laid and to better view the photo, just click the photo to enlarge. Once enlarged, there is a place where one can see one enlarged photo after another.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm  Reply with quote

Sat. 12/11/10 12:03pm
Hi Folks,

Another heavy fog last night after a full day of spraying. They're at it again today, but not quite as much from what I can see. Did see a high-flying jet blowing a regular contrail a little while ago, but no spray planes to be seen, yet. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

ANOTHER MASSIVE SPRAY DAY IN PARTS OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! PostSun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 am  Reply with quote

Saturday, December 11, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I walked outside last night around 12:30 p.m. to see a sky jammed-packed full of chemclouds, with some recent trails having just been laid.

Another very heavy day of spraying today! The weather here has been hot, in the 80 degrees, and a warm wind blew throughout the day. There would not have been a cloud in the sky had it not been for the extremely heavy chemtrail activity, creating massive chemclouds. Inside my residence I could feel the degradation of air quality from the chemtrail onslaught all day long.

I posted sixteen photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 136 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1620

and all twelve photos on page 137 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1632

Just click photo to enlarge to see new trails better.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Dec 12, 2010 6:25 pm  Reply with quote

Sun. 12/12/10 10:21am Happy 12/12!
Hi Folks,

Skies here yesterday looked much like Ellyn's fine photos! Smile

I went out last night around 7:30pm and happened to turn to look south over the roof at the moon and there was a fresh trail lit up by the moonshine. Twisted Evil It dispersed fairly quickly in the 10 or so minutes I watched. There were the remains of other trails off to the north as well.

Today, there are remains of old trails here and there, but not much at the moment. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostMon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, December 12, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

I noticed very few trails this morning and only a few during the afternoon today--a nice reprieve from the overwhelming chemtrail onslaught of this past week!

I have posted four photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first four photos on page 138 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1644

NOTE: In this photo (DSC05180), the second photo on page 138, a jet aircraft, which is NOT spewing out chemtrails, is flying among the chemclouds near by.

To enlarge these photos to see better, just click photo.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostMon Dec 13, 2010 6:03 pm  Reply with quote

Mon. 12/13/10 10:01am
Hi Folks,

Turned out yesterday was pretty quiet around here, too - a little activity, not much. Today looks pretty clear as well though the sky looks a bit faded. It's warmer than it's been, too, so maybe that's why they're not spraying. Who knows? Confused Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostTue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 am  Reply with quote

Monday, December 13, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Light trails this morning here, then much more aggressive spraying all afternoon long and into the evening hours--quite a chemtrail-filled sunset.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity; some photos include jet aircraft spewing no trails, taken for a contrast with those are spraying. They are the last eight photos on page 138 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1644

To see these photos well, just click photo to enlarge.

I walked outside about 9:40 this evening to view a sky jammed-packed full of chemtrails! There is supposed to be a midnight meteor shower. I hope that the chemtrails clear out enough to see some meteors.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostTue Dec 14, 2010 6:11 pm  Reply with quote

Tu. 12/14/10 10:07am
Hi Folks,

Spraying here yesterday was on the light side and off to the north though it picked up a bit later in the afternoon and into the evening. Yeah, Ellyn, they were spraying last night here, too. Twisted Evil I went out around 10:30 or so and there was a fresh trail being lit by the crescent moon and as well as older ones to the north, though not enough to block the stars as in your area.

Today is completely overcast and misty, cool and a little breezy. Confused Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostWed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am  Reply with quote

Tuesday, December 14, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

The spraying here started in the morning and lasted through the early afternoon. By around 2:30 p.m. the entire sky began to appear a bit foggy and the temperature got cooler. The temperature today was in the 70 degrees; it had been in the high 80 degrees over the weekend and on Monday. A rain event has been forecast for Friday and the weekend.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first eight photos on page 139 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1656
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostWed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 pm  Reply with quote

Wed. 12/15/10 12:00pm
Hi Folks,

The overcast yesterday did break up for a few hours and there were some trails in the sky during that time, so they had been spraying the whole time. Evil or Very Mad The overcast returned around 3 or so and is still hanging around even now. It might break again, but I don't think it will be for long. It's misty and cool, too. Be well, my friends! Smile
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next