Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
9D Nibiruan Council Perspective on the Fish/Birds Dying

Chemtrail Central > Fantasy...

Author Thread
Ellyn

9D Nibiruan Council Perspective on the Fish/Birds Dying PostFri Jan 28, 2011 2:23 am  Reply with quote  

I recommend that readers take a look at this video entitled:

9D Nibiruan Council Perspective on the Fish/Birds Dying

Jelaila shares the Nibiruan's perspective on why fish and birds are dying around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8eU4iHSTqc

Jelaila also comments on chemtrails containing substances which cause phosgene poisoning, which is mistaken for bronchitis. Some may want to research this a bit. I googled "phosgene poisoning" and got:

http://www.google.com/search?q=phosgene+poisoning&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7PCTA_en

Last edited by Ellyn on Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 am  Reply with quote  

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/02/09/woman-seeks-publics-help-to-pay-for-14-year-old-sons-funeral-expenses/

Woman Seeks Publicís Help To Pay For 14-Year-Old Sonís Funeral Expenses
February 9, 2011 10:58 PM

OXNARD (CBS) ó Andrea Reyes says her 14-year-old son was always the picture of health.

But last month, he came down with bronchitis and told his mother he wasnít feeling well.

A doctor diagnosed Jacob Olivares with bronchitis, prescribed medicine and sent him home.

He only got worse. He even started to hallucinate. Reyes rushed him to the hospital.

According to the Ventura County Star, within minutes, the boy who loved to play basketball went into cardiac arrest.

After being airlifted to Childrenís Hospital, Olivares went into cardiac arrest a second time.

Five days later, he was taken off life support.

The bronchial infection led to a staph infection. In turn, the boy had toxic shock.

Reyes has four other children and wants the publicís help in paying for her sonís funeral.

ďAs a mother,Ē she says somberly, ďI canít explain how I feel.Ē

Suzie Suh, reporting for CBS2 and KCAL9, spoke to a heartbroken Reyes.

Suh reports an account has been set up in Jacob Olivaresí name at Chase Bank. To help donate, the account number is 890187321.

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Good-bye Ellyn.
It is time for you to go.
I have given you ample warning over the years and even more so recently and you just don't heed them. Linking this child's death to your psycho guru's "phosegene poisoning" claims is the last straw. You will no longer poison the minds of those who visit here with your tripe...