CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

vegalive

Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Weird Holes in Clouds PostThu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 am  Reply with quote

Avalon, I have seen the exact phenomenon you describe, but only a couple of times - such a bizarre "wrong-seeming" sight I shall never forget! I failed to imagine anything that could cause such an odd-looking occurence....
Ellyn

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 2:22 am  Reply with quote

Posting for Tuesday, February 22, 2011, and Wednesday, February 23, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A beautiful morning on Tuesday with blue sky and cumulus clouds. The spraying began in the afternoon and continued throughout the rest of the day and into the night.

This morning the sky was covered in a light chemtrail haze. Numerous cumulus clouds developed during the day in front of a back drop of chemtrails that became thicker and thicker as the hours passed. The temperature dropped and it felt like a very clammy cold.

When chemtrails cover the sky during these cooler weather events, the cold feels very, very clammy, unpleasant and unhealthy, nothing like it does when just the normal cumulus clouds before a rain event. By 5:00 p.m. the sky was pretty much covered with normal rain clouds, covering up the massive chemtrail action above them.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:18 pm  Reply with quote

Fr. 2/24/11 1:08pm
Hi Folks,

Not too much to tell. The past few days have been quite cloudy since there's another storm moving in for tonight and tomorrow, rainy and cold, snow as low as 1000 feet. Shocked

There's been some spraying, but very light. The past couple of days and today, too, there has been a swarm of bees surging into our yard and then buzzing around one area of our fence, can't figure out why there. I'm a bit afraid of bees (never been stung, never want to be, allergic?), so seeing this kind of thing freaks me out. Shocked I mention it because I wonder if there's something unnatural about it, due to spraying, HAARP? I wonder if they're killer bees, but I doubt that, they don't seem aggressive, just this swarming activity. They're gone at the moment for the most part, but they may be back. I just hope this doesn't go on for much longer. Has anyone else seen this ever? Any theories? Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 pm  Reply with quote

Friday, February 25, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A rain event today with cold temperatures. This area is expected to have freezing temperatures on Friday and Saturday night and some snow!

Avalon, about a year ago a swarm of bees flew into the garage from the open back door to the garage. I had to leave the garage door open for awhile before they all left. I understand that they were looking for a place to make a hive.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostFri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 pm  Reply with quote

2/24/11 2:20pm

Hey, Ellyn, your area is going to get this nasty weather too, eh? Guess we'll have to batten down the hatches! Wink

The bees are looking for a place to build a hive? That would make sense I suppose. It did sort of look initially like a hive had been disturbed and they all swarmed out. That they've been back three times now to the same spot worries me. Any suggestions as to how to discourage that without using pesticides or any other harmful products, anyone? I'm afraid to even go over to that spot! Embarassed Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 am  Reply with quote

Avalon, just type "How to discourage bees from making a hive." into your search engine and you will come of with some articles on the subject. I used Google this time.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 pm  Reply with quote

Sat. 2/26/11 11:36am
Hi Folks,

Thanks, Ellyn! Very Happy I don't know why I don't think of just doing a search for things like that. So Duh! Embarassed Wink

The "storm" we were supposed to have last night and today didn't amount to much. It did rain a little last night after midnight and it's clearing out now, though I suppose it could still rain later. Still lots of clouds with trail-streaked blue sky in between! Evil or Very Mad Is this a little weather control going on? Twisted Evil Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostSat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm  Reply with quote

Saturday, February 26, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Hours and hours of rain last night. A gorgeous blue-sky day with lots of beautiful cumulus clouds. It's cool and breezy. It is only now, upon checking, that I see a little chemtrail activity to the southeast.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostSun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 pm  Reply with quote

Sun. 2/27/11 12:42pm
Hi Folks,

Had a couple of showers last night after a mostly cloudy, windy and cold day. Today is bright and sunny, empty blue skies, breezy and cool. Cool Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 am  Reply with quote

Monday, February 28, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Major chemtrail activity today! I posted twenty photos of today's chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. The twelve photos are on page 164 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1956

and the first eight photos are on page 165 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1968

Just click photos to enlarge to see new trails being laid.

Here is DSC05887:

_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
marklookingup

PostTue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am  Reply with quote

GREAT PHOTOS Ellen!
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 pm  Reply with quote

Posting for Tuesday, March 1, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks, marklookingup!

Heavy chemtrail activity on Tuesday. For awhile the sky was covered with a mass of popcorn clouds, which later dissipated and many chemclouds could be seen.

I posted six photos of Tuesday's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 165 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1968

and the first two photos on page 166 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1980
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
vegalive

Location: Orlando, FL, USA
Orlando, FL, USA - March 2, 2011 PostThu Mar 03, 2011 12:30 am  Reply with quote

I was hoping to post here today that we've had a solid week of non-activity; however, that is unfortunately not the case:(

Thursday, Feb. 24 through Tuesday, March 1st - no chem activity observed by this reporter during daylight hours.

TODAY, March 2nd: moderate-to-heavy chemtrail spraying over the Central Florida area, including Orlando and Walt Disney World!!!
Ellyn

PostFri Mar 04, 2011 12:11 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, March 3, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A nice rain event last night--not heavy, just a steady rain. Cumulus clouds in the sky today against a backdrop of a hazy blue sky that had been well chemtrailed. I have been observing more trails being sprayed thoughout the day.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 12:42 am  Reply with quote

Friday, March 4, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Major chemtrail activity here today. There was a chemtrail whiteout in parts of the sky this afternoon. I have posted ten photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail onslaught. They are the last ten photos on page 166 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1980 . Just click photo to enlarge to see better.

Here is DSC05913:

Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next