CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Ellyn

PostMon Mar 14, 2011 3:31 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, March 13, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Spraying throughout the day here. I have posted eleven photos of today's chemtrail activity between 11:00 and 1:00 p.m. to my Webshots album. All eleven photos are on page 174 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2076
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostMon Mar 14, 2011 7:58 pm  Reply with quote

Mon. 3/14/11 12:53pm
Hi Folks,

We're getting nailed again here today. Whiteout around the horizons, spreading trails all over the sky, some fresher ones blending in with the rest. Evil or Very Mad

Just caught a video clip of news from Japan that even with the partial meltdown of the nuclear plant (damaged in the earthquake) is spreading radiation there and if it is a complete meltdown, the radiation could ride the jetstream to the US. Let's hope and pray for the people in Japan and for a favorable outcome of this situation. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostTue Mar 15, 2011 2:00 am  Reply with quote

Monday, March 14, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Still another major spray day again today. Some rain was forecast by the television news meterologists. One made the comment that there was rain in the San Francisco area, but for some reason a high pressure system had been keeping it up there for several days. Could the massive daily chemtrail spraying in the southern California area have anything to do with this continuing high pressure system?

I have posted thirteen photos of today's onslaught to my Webshots album. The first photo is on page 174 and the last twelve are on page 175 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2088

It was hard at times to differentiate between all the expanding chemtrails and some natural clouds which could have gotten into the mix.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

Another major chemtrail onslaught in southern California! PostTue Mar 15, 2011 11:57 pm  Reply with quote

Tuesday, March 15, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

I went outside last night around midnight to see a sky full of the chemtrail residue from the earlier spraying activity and also some fresh trails being laid.

The weather forecastor also mentioned again that "high pressure system" that was keeping the rain from moving south from the San Francisco area.

I have posted twenty four photos to my Webshots album of the morning and afternoon chemtrail activity. The first twelve photos are on page 176 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2100

and the last twelve photos are on page 177 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2112

DSC06167 was taken at 5:56 p.m.:

DSC06172 was taken at 6:28 p.m.:

_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Avalon2001

Location: northern san diego county
PostWed Mar 16, 2011 8:58 pm  Reply with quote

Wed. 3/16/11 1:55pm
Hi Folks,

Great photos, Ellyn, though scary, too! Take care! And thanks for posting them! Very Happy

Skies here looked quite similar the past couple of days, and today as well. Temps are warming up a bit with some breezes. Nice spring-like day, if not for the trails and their remains. Be well, my friends! Smile
_________________
Blessings, Love and Peace to you all,
Avalon

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostThu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 am  Reply with quote

Wednesday, March 16, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Another major spray day here! I have posted seven photos of today's chemtrail onslaught to my Webshots album. They are the first seven photos of page 178 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2124
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostFri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, March 17, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here was under a white, glary chemtrail haze throughout the entire day. I have posted three photos of the obvious chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are photos DSC06189, 6190 and 6192 on page 178 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2124
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostSat Mar 19, 2011 1:52 am  Reply with quote

Friday, March 18, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Another day of aggressive spraying throughout the entire day! The sky was filled with trails late last night, as well.

I checked over my posts for March and noted that, except for March 3 when it rained, the chemtrail spray program has been actively and aggressively spraying here during the entire month of March and, going back a bit further, there was a lot of spraying in February, as well, especially on February 28.

I have posted six photos to my Webshots album of today's chemtrail onslaught. The first two photos are the last two on page 178 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2124

and the last four photos are the first four on page 179 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2136
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 2:29 am  Reply with quote

Tuesday, March 22, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Rain began here on Saturday night and continued throughout Sunday, stopping on Monday. Monday was chemtrail free, as was part of today, Tuesday. The spraying here began in the afternoon.

I have posted two photos of the spraying I took this evening at 6:30 p.m. to my Webshots album. They are the first two photos on the second line on page 179 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2136

During the chemtrail free time when all air traffic must have been grounded, if those are correct who believe all these chemtrails to be contrails from normal air traffic, I took photos of the beautiful cumulus clouds, backed by a deep blue sky, on Monday and placed them in my "Unusual Clouds and Natural Clouds" Webshots album. They can be viewed on page 3 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/570223220FOTCXF?start=24
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
marklookingup

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 am  Reply with quote

Again, great photos Ellen.

The PNW was hammered all day and tonight (Tues.)

Monday went from nice blue skies to a white-out, then they managed to make it rain last night.
marklookingup

PostThu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 am  Reply with quote

Wed. was a spray-a-thon.
Ellyn

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 am  Reply with quote

Thursday, March 24, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Thanks, Mark. At least those photos were the real thing.

The day here began with a lot of cumulus cloud, some sunshine and some chemtrail spraying. The sky now, around 5:30 p.m., is overcast and it is raining a bit.

I took nine photos of today's chemtrail activity, mixed with some natural clouds, around 1:00 p.m. this afternoon. The first six photos are the last six photos on page 179 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2136

and the last three photos are the first three photos on page 180 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2148
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 1:23 am  Reply with quote

Friday, March 25, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

This morning there were cumulus clouds against a blue sky and sunshine after a bit of rain the night before. The spraying here began around noon.

I have posted nine photos of this afternoon's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last nine photos on page 180 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2148

These photos will need to be enlarged to see the new trails being laid. Just click on photo to enlarge.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 2:48 am  Reply with quote

Monday, March 28, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

The sky here has been fairly cloudy over the weekend. I could see chemtrail activity behind the cumulus clouds. Today has been a beautiful day with only a few trails to be seen.

I have posted two photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the first two photos on page 181 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2160

Here is DSC06251, taken at 10:19 a.m.

_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 am  Reply with quote

Tuesday, March 29, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Massive spraying here today, or chemclouds blowing in from another area that was massively sprayed.

I have posted twenty-two photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last ten photos on page 181 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2160

and all twelve photos on page 182 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2172

Photos of new trails will need to be enlarged to see better. Just click photo to enlarge.
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next