VIDEO:Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death...

VIDEO:Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death... PostFri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 am  Reply with quote

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped(1661 views)
Uploaded 1/18/2011 5:41:23 PM by DianeDi (68 videos)

Video Information

Former FBI Chief, Ted L. Gunderson, makes a statement regarding the chemtrail "death dumps", otherwise know as air crap, on January 12, 2011. Ted says the following: "The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe. I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations. This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska - Lincoln, Nebraska - at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them. They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings. This is a crime: a crime against humanity, a crime against America, a crime against the citizens of this great country. The must be stopped. WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONGRESS? This has an affect on their population, and their people, and their friends, and their relatives, and themselves. What's wrong with them? What's wrong with the pilots who are flying these airplanes and dumping this crap, this poison, on their own families? Somebody has to do something about it. Somebody in Congress has to step forward and stop it now. Thank you. I'm Ted Gunderson." For more details, visit
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Location: columbus, ohio
PostMon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am  Reply with quote

Finally, now we might get somewhere.