Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
VIDEO: CIA Officer Explains New World Order's Demise

Chemtrail Central > Movies/Video

Author Thread
Ellyn

VIDEO: CIA Officer Explains New World Order's Demise PostMon Jun 20, 2011 7:27 pm  Reply with quote  

VIDEO: CIA Officer Explains New World Order's Demise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99LvfeWBoc&feature=player_embedded#at=47

PostFri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 am  Reply with quote  

Interesting. I watched a few of them. However, I couldn't help to notice he caused a few red flags to go up. He referred to the US government but didn’t include himself as being a citizen, as if he was a part of a different government or organization. He also commented his dislike for Wikipedia but backed-up Ron Paul’s 9 questions pertaining to defending Wiki pubic info. Robert D. Steele’s speeches are too perfect. Everything he says pertaining to the Federal Reserve and Congress not doing their job, etc. etc., I agree with. BUT the biggest flag of all: ex-CIA DON’T talk…ever…never. I don’t care who you are or what you believe in, you’re never “ex” CIA, not until the last shovel of dirt is thrown on your chest. If this guy was stating anything anti-Federal Reserve, especially offering numerous tactics to rid them; which will actually work btw, only creates yet another red flag. Steele could very well be a part of a coalition to plant seeds to the public to successfully “take down the Feds”, a ruse so The Feds can re-group, or as an extreme thought… for the government to be taken over by the Feds due to economic default, and then they print U.S. notes, appeasing the pubic but in reality it was loss of control of our county.

Swedishoo