WWIII Started on 9/11 and Chemtrail Pilots Now Have 6.5 B...

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Movies/Video

WWIII Started on 9/11 and Chemtrail Pilots Now Have 6.5 B... PostWed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 am  Reply with quote

WWIII Started on 9/11 and Chemtrail Pilots Now have 6.5 Billion Enemies

Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:57

By A. Hunter - British Columbia, CA

Although we have been infiltrated and under attack by our own government and regulatory bodies for the better part of the last century, WWIII began on 9/11.

The very fact we are under attack by our own 'Defense' Department does not excuse the need for accuracy and clarity in investigative reporting.

We are under continual and heavy electronic censorship, sabotage and attack for trying to bring you the Truth and are not being paid anything to do so. On the contrary it costs us everything. As a parent I have no choice but to maintain faint hope more of you will join me in the information war.

I am very happy to see more people out filming and documenting the aerosol assault on the civilian population here in Victoria and hope that we still have time to take the controls away from the mind controlled military minions who just can't seem to bring us all to Hell fast enough.

For those of you that want to see "peace & light": THIS channel is about tangible humanoid governmental, judicial and regulatory corruption/conspiracy. As such it is not the channel to come to if you want to hear about peace, love, collective consciousness, ufo's and aliens.

Here you get the brutal truth as best as I can give it to you.
If only the "news" would do the same (but they're not being paid to do that).
Yours with hope,
- A Hunter - AKA Joker/Captain Chemtrail
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.