CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Ellyn

PostTue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm  Reply with quote

Tuesday, August 23, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Wonderful photos, marklookingup! This area got a blast of chemclouds as well yesterday. More chemtrails/chemclouds today.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostSat Aug 27, 2011 3:34 am  Reply with quote

Friday, August 26, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

I walked outside last night to see a sky full of chemclouds. This morning the sky was a mixture of natural clouds which had blown into the area and chemclouds. I few drops of rain in one or two spots came from the natural clouds, which blew away in the afternoon, leaving the chemclouds covering the sky.

The afternoon and evening has had a very muggy feel to it from the heat and the chemclouds.

I have posted eight photos of the chemcloud activity to to my Webshots album. The first photos are on the bottom of page 208 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2484

and the last four photos are on the top of page 209 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2496
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostMon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 am  Reply with quote

Posting for Sunday, September 4, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A cloud system came through this area, beginning with the popcorn-like clouds, and later what clearly looks like chemclouds to me. The sky has continued to be full of chemclouds during the entire evening.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostSun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am  Reply with quote

Saturday, September 10, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

I have been noticing morning spraying here lately, with the trails quickly blending into the blue sky, which later turns a blue-brown color.

After four days with the temperature being in the 100 degrees for three of them, the sky this morning was covered with natural rain clouds and some lightning and thunder were occurring in the area, then there was a very heavy downpour around 12:51 p.m. This was a very unusual rain event which lasted about twelve minutes, with some light rain for awhile afterward. As the rain clouds began to disappear, I could see that the sky was full of chemtrails/chemclouds.

I have posted four photos of today's chemtrail/chemcloud activity to my Webshots album. They are the second four photos on page 209 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2496
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostMon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, September 11, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

There has been chemtrail spraying activity, beginning in the morning and continuing throughout the entire day here, leaving the sky a whitesh-blue color.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
sicntired

Location: columbus, ohio
PostTue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm  Reply with quote

not as much spraying recently. maybe lack of federal funds with economic downturn is good thing. lol
Ellyn

PostTue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 pm  Reply with quote

Tuesday, September 13, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

A mixture of chemtrails and natural cumulus clouds today here.

I received a message from my freind, Cary, in eastern Washington state. He said that the chemtrailing there today was very, very heavy!
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 2:34 am  Reply with quote

Saturday, September 17, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

The TV weather forecaster last night noted that there would be a cloud cover today; however, he did not mention that the "cloud" cover would be 100% chemclouds. This became very clear in the afternoon when the rows and rows and rows of chemtrails coud be clearly seen.

I have posted four photos of the chemclouds covering this area today to my Webshots album. They are the bottom four photos on page 209 at:

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2496
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
marklookingup

PostSun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 am  Reply with quote

Our 3 weeks of nice weather came to a halt Friday afternoon when the chem-planes started their attack. Saturday morning it was raining a little, just like the weather forcast said.

Saturday afternoon brought a chem-cloud cover like I have never seen before. And I didn't have my camera. Now its raining.
marklookingup

PostWed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 am  Reply with quote

Big spray day today (Tues.) Here are a few shots from 7:00 pm:

Ellyn

PostMon Sep 26, 2011 12:00 am  Reply with quote

Sunday, September 25, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Great shots, marklookingup!

The sky here was under a "cloud" blanket throughout the morning and early afternoon. When the "clouds" began to separate, obvious chemtrail activity could be seen. Also, the day has had an unpleasant "muggy" feel to it.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are DSC07675-DSC07683 and are the first four photos on page 210 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2508

Just click on a photo to enlarge to see better.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

PostFri Sep 30, 2011 11:19 pm  Reply with quote

Friday, September 30, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

The day began with blue sky and a nice breeze. Later in the morning the chemclouds began rolling in and the sky became covered in chemclouds. Then, in early afternoon, the natural clouds began to appear and began covering the sky underneath the chemclouds. With these natural clouds came a few drops of rain, which did not last long. It is now about 4:20 p.m. and the sky and most of the natural clouds have moved away, except for a few, leaving mostly chemclouds covering the sky.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am  Reply with quote

Saturday, October 1, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

No noticeable trails today here; however, I did hear from my friend, Cary, in eastern Washington. He said that the chemtrailing there was very heavy this morning.
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.
Ellyn

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 pm  Reply with quote

Posting for Sunday, October 2, and Monday, October 3, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Morning chemtrails mainly. I have posted two photos of today's activity to my Webshots album, DSC07691 and DSC07692. They are the first two photos in the bottom row on page 210 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2508

Monday, October 3, 2011

Daily chemtrailing has continued in this area with lots of blue-white skies and thick chemclouds against the horizon. I have posted five photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album, DSC07695 through DSC07702. They are the last two photos on page 210 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2508

and the first three photos on page 211 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2520
_________________
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Ellyn

PostMon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 pm  Reply with quote

Monday, October 10, 2011, Ventura County / Southern California

Active chemtrail operation here this morning, early afternoon and afternoon. I have posted eighteen photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album (DSC07713 - DSC07742). They are the last nine photos on page 211 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2520

and the first nine photos on page 212 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=2532
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.

Last edited by Ellyn on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60,
61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86  Next