chemtrail dream

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Location: columbus, ohio
chemtrail dream PostTue Oct 11, 2011 12:23 pm  Reply with quote

Don't know if this has any significance or not, but still may be interesting to some of you. Early this morning I dreamed that I looked up and the sky was a very eerie shade of gray with white light above the gray. I saw a wide chemtrail being laid down below the cloud layer, very low. It stretched from one side of my peripheral vision to the other. Then suddenly the ct which was spread out began to roll backwards. The only way I can describe it is as if someone took the end of a carpet and pulled it back toward themselves. I stood there amazed and astounded for a second and then everyone realized that something was dreadfully wrong and scattered to get their children and get into a safe place. Then I woke up. I should say that I am not one to have memorable dreams. They are usually mumbled and disconnected or I dont remember them. If any of you have had chemtrail dreams recently, please post here.