From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life PART 2

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Movies/Video

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life PART 2 PostFri Jul 10, 2015 2:37 am  Reply with quote

From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life PART 2 [ Video 1:15:18 ]

Published on Jan 23, 2013

Order your copy of this DVD at today!

Filmed at the Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference in August of 2012, Sofia Smallstorm

A disgruntled employee at NASA once leaked this document to the front page of the NASA website just prior to 911. It was yanked only 45 minutes after being posted, but that was long enough for our side to preserve it in cyberspace to warn everyone of the elite's evil transhumanist agenda.

It seems that we, as human beings, are to be transformed into nonreproducing androids. You will learn exactly how by watching the lectures at the links above. We will never see anything about this in the mainstream media so it is very imporrtant that you alert as many people as you can to this information, and how we can fight back!

Smallstorm warns us that the combination of vaccines, genetically engineered foods, chemtrails, and electromagnetic radiation from HAARP, cellphones, cell phone towers, GWEN towers and other sources is being used, very consciously, to alter all of us via nanotechnology for the purpose of converting us from human beings into post-human nonreproducing androids (hybrids) who can be totally controlled as robotic slaves!
Chemtrails are assaulting the atmosphere and drastically altering the very nature of Earth's ecosystems.