Chemtrails And Barium (from Rense.com)

Ellyn

Chemtrails And Barium (from Rense.com) PostTue Sep 03, 2002 8:30 am  Reply with quote

http://www.rense.com/general28/chmbrar.htm

Chemtrails And Barium
From KD Weber
wvadreamin@citlink.net
9-2-2

There are no quantitative data on the deposition and absorption of barium compounds through inhalation in humans. http://www.inchem.org/documents/ehc/ehc/ehc107.htm
Methods have been developed over the last several months which appear to confirm the existence of extraordinary levels of barium within our atmosphere. http://www.carnicom.com/precip1.htm
The following is a list of conditions, observations and analyses which focus direct attention on barium and barium compounds within the investigation of the aerosol operations http://www.carnicom.com/deduct1.htm
The identification of barium in the atmosphere as a result of aircraft aerosol activities continues to be confirmed. http://www.carnicom.com/spectra2.htm
The unusual presence of the element barium in the atmosphere now appears to have been affirmed through the methods of spectroscopy. http://www.carnicom.com/spectra1.htm

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ellyn on 09-03-2002]
Bonehead9

Location: suburb of Chicago, IL US
PostTue Sep 03, 2002 3:17 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellyn:
Methods have been developed over the last several months which appear to confirm the existence of extraordinary levels of barium within our atmosphere. http://www.carnicom.com/precip1.htm

Ellyn, the so-called method developed by Carnicom is flawed numerous ways. First, his chemistry is wrong. Show that "report" to any qualified chemist and confirm this.

Second, his methodology sucks. There is no nice way to put this. There are no controls to identify background contamination from the sample medium and reagents.

Finally, his method is pointless. Even if his chemistry were correct, it is still only a qualitative method. That is the method can only tell you if a compound is present, yes or no.

A qualitative analysis is necessary to get an actual numerical concentration. Too expensive you say? Actually no it isnít. Elemental analysis by atomic absorption spectrometry is very cheap. Prices will vary from lab to lab, but should not exceed $15 per metal per sample extract. It should cost about $50 to $60 for the lab to prepare an extract from a filter sample for a total cost of around $80 to quantitatively analyze a sample for barium and aluminum. If you figure on two samples plus a blank and shipping, you are talking a total cost of around $250. Okay, that is not exactly what most of us have lying around in the cookie jar, but it is not going to break the bank either. This type of analysis is commonly done for environmental monitoring within the commercial and industrial sectors and there are qualified laboratories all over the country.

In addition, if you designed your experiment carefully, and collected air flow measurements at the beginning, during and at the end of your sampling period, you could easily calculate the barium concentration in the air!

Ellyn

PostWed Sep 04, 2002 12:39 am  Reply with quote

Another article (already posted) mentioning barium:
http://www.rense.com/general28/uuch.htm

Chemtrail Blitz Over Arizona

J. Michael Pece
drmike00@yahoo.com
8-22-2

Bonehead9

Location: suburb of Chicago, IL US
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 2:25 am  Reply with quote

Ellyn, care to comment on any of these?
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts24.html

Notice that they donít really talk about hair analysis for barium. The most common way to analyze for barium exposure is to test the main route of excretion, namely feces. This is something that "Dr." Pece should know if he did his homework.

Another site:
http://risk.lsd.ornl.gov/tox/profiles/barium_f_V1.shtml

Notice from the following that barium has a relatively high background concentration in soil.
http://www.epa.gov/superfund/programs/risk/ecorisk/exhibits/exhibit10.pdf

( a PDF File, right click and "save target as")

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Bonehead9 on 09-03-2002]
Ellyn

PostWed Sep 04, 2002 6:23 am  Reply with quote

An article about barium found in rainwater:
http://www.rense.com/general21/conf.htm

Chemtrails - Barium, Aluminum,
Titanium CONFIRMED In Rainwater
By Sue Miller
3-15-2

Two more articles on releasing barium into the atmosphere:
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF0/019.html

Barium Releases
Article #19
by T. Neil Davis

AND
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF0/028.html

International Barium Releases
Article #28
by T. Neil Davis

Another interesting article on the effects of barium exposure, entitled Barium:
http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/barium.shtml

For specific information within a Google search, I typed "barium spraying," and got the following addresses:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=barium&as_q=spraying&btnG=Search%C2%A0within%C2%A0results

For more information on barium and the companies that produce barium, click on the Google search engine:
http://www.google.com/search?q=barium&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

[Edited 5 times, lastly by Ellyn on 09-04-2002]
Bonehead9

Location: suburb of Chicago, IL US
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 11:05 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellyn:
An article about barium found in rainwater:
http://www.rense.com/general21/conf.htm

Chemtrails - Barium, Aluminum,
Titanium CONFIRMED In Rainwater
By Sue Miller
3-15-2

Why are you bringing up that ridiculous piece of garbage, the so called ďreportĒ by Therese Aigner? Donít make me go back over that junk. That think has about as much scientific validity as a stuffed jackalope.

quote:

Two more articles on releasing barium into the atmosphere:
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF0/019.html

Barium Releases
Article #19
by T. Neil Davis

AND
http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF0/028.html

International Barium Releases
Article #28
by T. Neil Davis

Okay, so they are releasing small amounts of barium compounds into the ionosphere to study auroras. Big deal Explain to me why you think that this means that the United Airlines jet flying over your head is releasing some kind of poison on top of you.
quote:

Another interesting article on the effects of barium exposure, entitled Barium:
http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/barium.shtml

If you look closely at this article, it states Information excerpted from
Toxicological Profile for Barium July 1992
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry United States Public Health Service

This is the same site that I linked to above. No one is arguing that barium is not hazardous. It is. It is also present in our atmosphere as a result of the combustion of coal, mining, and other various industrial activities. In fact, It is a common contaminant found in used motor oil.

quote:

For specific information within a Google search, I typed "barium spraying," and got the following addresses:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q =barium&as_q=spraying&btnG=Search%C2%A0within%C2%A0results

For more information on barium and the companies that produce barium, click on the Google search engine:
http://www.google.com/search?q=barium&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

Whatever. I am not sure what the point of that last bit was so I will just leave it be.

[Edited 6 times, lastly by Bonehead9 on 09-04-2002]
Dan Rockwell

Joined: 10 Dec 2001
Location: Stamford, CT, USA
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 8:50 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonehead9:
That think has about as much scientific validity as a stuffed jackalope.

I think that a stuffed jackalope has a lot of scientific validity Bonehead.

This one works for NASA.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Yahoo Messenger
GAS_MASK

PostThu Sep 05, 2002 11:46 am  Reply with quote

ROFL!

Here's another interesting article you might want to visit:

LINK

Second to the last paragraph is particularly interesting.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by GAS_MASK on 09-05-2002]
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 1:45 pm  Reply with quote

Me is laughing my ( | ) off!

Mech
Dan Rockwell

Joined: 10 Dec 2001
Location: Stamford, CT, USA
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 4:22 pm  Reply with quote

Very interesting article G/M.

BTW, Bonehead would have to mention jackalopes Mech. Some people still believe that they actually exist and I've sent a few of them running through the woods screaming their heads off. - ROFL!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Dan Rockwell on 09-05-2002]
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Yahoo Messenger