Answering questions

halva

Location: Greece
Answering questions PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:06 pm  Reply with quote

First point: PHX Pilot is not answering Everett Eyes question, and I don't have the impression he is planning to.

He repeats the point if spraying were going on, far too many people would have to be know about it for it to be kept secret.

But I suggest that if he himself were practically involved in such an operation, the same misplaced sense of duty that motivates him now to tell us that the spraying could not be happening, would also motivate him then to keep it secret.

Billy Joel makes a similar point, among others. Many non-debunkers also wonder why there aren't more whistle blowers. It leads some of the more straight-thinking patriotic types to conclude that the crews on the planes must be foreigners (non-Americans). I have heard that NATO has used non-American crews on other military missions in or over the United States and I know that there are both globalists and supporters of European integration who want NATO to be used as a means of control not by America but of America.

I can't answer Billy Joe's other questions and I'd like to see those with more technical knowledge providing answers, not based on the assumption that chemtrails are fictitious and I am delusional, but on the assumption that they are a reality, as we can see they are.

Finally getting back to Common Sense. You acknowledge that you don't know what is happening here, and concede that it is spraying. If you would like me to respect your contacts and knowledge, please use your resources to find out how it is being down.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:19 pm  Reply with quote

What question arent I answering, Ive answered every question Ive been asked. If you can find me the question I didnt answer, please show it to me, and I will gladly answer it.

Secondly, Its not just the amount of people involved that makes it impossible to do, but the technical aspect. I have explained why you cant do the things you say they do in commerical jets. Thats all I can do.

Third, why did you need to create an entirely new topic on this?
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
halva

Location: Greece
PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm  Reply with quote

Everett Eyes question:

PHXPilot
do you think there are military
KC-135's involved in spray ops ?

I created this new topic by mistake. This is why there is more or less the same posting in the original thread.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:36 pm  Reply with quote

My apologies to Evereteyes, I sincerely did not see your post at the bottom of page 7. I thought the newest comment was on page 8.

Anyway, Your question was asking whether I thought KC-135s were spraying. Well, I really do not think that there is any spraying by anyone, but I cannot really make a 100% judgement call on the militarys actions. I only know that the airliners arent. The military MIGHT. I do not have evidence to suggest either camp.

 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSun Jan 12, 2003 10:39 pm  Reply with quote

Understood, Halva. I just read this exact same post on the other thread and I assumed this thread was posted on accident, no big deal.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail