Chemtrails Don't Exist

the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 2:25 am  Reply with quote

So your gonna go on record and speak on behalf of every pilot in the world?
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 2:39 am  Reply with quote

Of course not. I am speaking on behalf of about a dozen other pilots that I know and work with that read this forum. They think that this conspiracy could be harmful to the reputation of pilots aswell. They are supporting of me posting on this forum trying to dispell this theory.

 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 2:47 am  Reply with quote

Well I personally don't see a pilot and think chempilot, the pilots who spray are
small fish to me, I look past them, to
the root of the problem so to speak.
mslpink

Joined: 28 Dec 2002
Location: Ok, US.
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 6:26 am  Reply with quote

Welcome dythram! That was a very interesting link- I hope the airplane boys take a few minutes to read some of it, especially the part about the people that are suffering from asthma.
I don't believe you airplane boys are the ones spraying crap on us and I never have- because I know your families live here to and you wouldn't want them to be harmed. But I do believe someone is doing it and even you don't know who they are or anything about the process of what is going on and why would you your just airplane boys! They'll pick foreigners to do their dirty work- Just like they did on 911 so that way they'll have someone else to blame!
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 7:12 am  Reply with quote

hey dythram...check out this link !

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001544.html

------------------
T/S
K tha Controlla

Location: Atlanta - Ga - USA
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 2:01 pm  Reply with quote

man.. if someone has airline pilots spraying masses with nerve agents.. then damn, the world is nutz.. but who would really do it.. I mean, they'ld have 2 pay you cats a hefty bag full of 100z a minute 2 keep ya quite.. that is highly unlikey..

the planes I see spraying.. are super fast.. NOT passenger jets.. matter of fact passenger jets seem 2 be flyin real low these days & dont make contrails at all..

I dont think anyone here besides EX-PILOT, thinks normal pilots are doing this..

these are high flyin fast tankers & wingless orb looking things.. unless your flying these.. you have nothing to worry about..

but you as a airline pilot.. should be aware.. dont say anything to anyone.. just see if theres truth in it..

on the real..

There blocking the suns rays.. the UV is dangerous..

tell me yall havent noticed the sky is more purple these days.. ( no relation 2 purple buttons.. lol.. )& the spectrum of natural light is jacked up..

I see these guys from morning till night..

watch where their concentration is from 9 a.m to about 12 noon.. the sun..

just take a look.. & get it on video.. if I had a camcorder.. i'll make the most skeptic a believer..

believe that..

holla..

0..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14