people calling the news

zoobie555

Location: Conroe, Texas, USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 12:00 am  Reply with quote

Ice crystals causing halos around the moon is nothing new. It has been going on as long as the moon and ice crystals have existed. Some people do theorize that the chemtrailing has an effect on these halos, causing a discoloration of some sort, whether true or not is anyones guess.

To PHXpilot: The reference to spiders has to do with the spider-web like strands that fall from the sky and some associate possibly with the chemtrails. I would think that anyone reading posts on this site for any length of time would have known about those.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 1:08 am  Reply with quote

Well then, I really have no clue what those strands are. My fellow government agents...I mean pilots, I swear I meant pilots, dont have any opinion on them either. We will search around and see if I can get any more info on them.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 2:14 am  Reply with quote

WE ? what is this the rubber knife gang
hey ya might wanna come over to Oregon or
Texas from what I've been reading,
be sure to touch alot of this stuff if
you find it, I'm sure it wont harm you
from what others are saying, maybe bring a bottle or two with you for collecting purposes.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 3:02 am  Reply with quote

Rubber knife gang? Dont make fun of my rubber knife. I need it for protection. Secondly, by "we" I mean some other pilots at my flight school that have been positively enthralled by the theories on this board. I am working with them to try and determine an alternate reason for the "webs". Now Im taking my rubber knife and going home.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 4:40 am  Reply with quote

Hey in your flight school you are learning to do other things right, like landing and
taking off, just kidding as far as the rubber knife thing thats all they will probaly allow you guys to have, yeah right.
Good luck on your quest though.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 5:20 am  Reply with quote

Thanks professor. Lord knows I need the luck.

Been spending every hour for the past 3 days taking tests and reviewing for my upcoming flight check. Comes with the territory I guess.

And youd think they would have me spend alot of time working on takeoffs and landings, but they spend the most time giving me practice writing checks.

Just kidding, its loads of fun. Hope to do it for a while.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 6:39 am  Reply with quote

Yeah I hope your luck is better, I tinker with muscle cars and every now and again I hear or feel something and think did I remember to check......
If I was a pilot I'd hate to be at 30.000
ft and have that same thought run through my head, as for me I think I'll stay with cars, mopars
I am into old world war planes, If I had
the chance to own a corsair or hellcat I
would fly in a minute. My favorite jet is
the british harrier. Think you'll ever get
to grace in one of those? that would be
far out to say the least.

1, 2