Fight Back!

RidesTheWind

Location: The Void
Fight Back! PostWed Jan 22, 2003 8:57 pm  Reply with quote

If anyone here or anyone who reads the posts here are members of NRDC(Natural Resources Defense Council)I challenge you to cancel your membership immediately until such time when they finally find the courage to address the chemtrail issue in public and do something about them. Their ability to continue their work depends upon our membership dues. Hit 'em where it hurts 'til they find the courage to stand up for the thousands upon thousands of innocent people in America and around the world who are sick and dying from this continual abuse from our military. Take a stand and while you're at it drop John Adams a letter as he is president of NRDC. He needs to hear from all of us! Thanks! Spread this around if you can.
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 9:39 pm  Reply with quote

thought you left the issue ?
http://chem11.proboards2.com/index.cgi?board=Discussion&action=display&num=1041682984

delphi~itis ?

Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 9:55 pm  Reply with quote

You gotta watch those ORGs. A lot of them are shills.
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 10:57 pm  Reply with quote

My wife and I are members of the Sierra Club and have been so for a long time. About two months ago I sent an email to the president of the orginization asking him why they have not yet acknowledged the chemtrail issue. As of now... absolutely no response!
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 11:09 pm  Reply with quote

Bigjoe,
My wife and I quit Sierra Club a few years ago. We found they were selling out to the Timber Industry.

http://www.things.org/~jym/ef/the-sierra-club-surrender.html

Here's some anti-environmental groups

http://www.radio4all.org/anarchy/fakes.html

others to watch our for, not necessarily enviro:

Wired magazine

Rolling Stone Magazine

Nation Magazine

Neil Young

Sloan-Kettering

Ellyn

PostWed Jan 22, 2003 11:24 pm  Reply with quote

I think this is a good idea! Everytime I get something in the mail from PBS (Public Television), asking me to contribute, I write back and tell them that I will consider contributing to PBS when they start reporting on chemtrails.
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 11:35 pm  Reply with quote

Thanks for the info, Swampgas, I really appreciate it. After writting my earlier reply to this post, I was motivated to send a follow up email to the Sierra Club president asking him why he/they had not yet responded to my earlier email concerning the ct issue... just got it off to them a couple of minutes ago. IF and when they do reply to me, I will definately post their response on this website.
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostWed Jan 22, 2003 11:49 pm  Reply with quote

Bigjoe,
You're very welcome!

I have to tell you this story. Last year, I called up Democracy Now on Pacifica Radio, with Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzales. I asked them if they knew of chemtrails and if yes could they report on it. Their reply was, "That's a Right-Wing Conspiracy Theory, just like Oklahoma City".

Now Juan Gonzales wrote numerous articles for the NY Daily News concerning the under-reporting of toxic chemicals at the WTC site. He was told basically the same thing they told me, by the EPA and the US government. The levels are safe. It's your imagination. This is an example of the prejudice by the left. The right does the same thing. Communists, leftists, perverts, liberals, etc. They have drawn the lines in the sand, and if you don't agree 100% with them, you are the opposite.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by swamp gas on 01-22-2003]
slippery00

Location: davenport,ia. 52804
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 6:45 am  Reply with quote

check this out. could be reason for chemtrails.
http://www.tribnet.com/24hour/nation/story/729507p-5327168c.html
RidesTheWind

Location: The Void
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 4:19 pm  Reply with quote

Seems to me that surveillance they speak about is questionable. If it takes 12-24 hrs. to find out results, seems like a good many would be dead by then! With this now in place, it won't be long before TPTB will launch their next attack conveniently captured on the new high tech system. Such praise old Shrub will get.
Swamp Gas

Location: On a Hill in the Lowlands
PostThu Jan 23, 2003 6:23 pm  Reply with quote

Anthrax and Smallpox! Do they think that's the only pathogens that would be released? What about Ebola? No cure...10 times more deadly than smallpox. Does the government know something we don't know? Couldn't be. They are so honest. I think all this smallpox/antrax talk will let terrorists (home grown or actual) know what NOT to spread.

Here's a list of other dangerous pathogens we never hear anything about:

cryptococcosis, escherichia coli, haemophilus influenzae, brucellosis (undulant fever), coccidioidomycosis (San Joaquin Valley or desert fever), psittacosis (parrot fever), yersina pestis (the Black Death of the 14th Century), tularemia (rabbit fever), malaria, cholera, typhoid, bubonic plague, cobra venom, shellfish toxin, botulinal toxin, saxitoxin, ricin, shigella flexneri, s. dysenteriae (Shiga bacillus), salmonella, staphylococcus enterotoxin B, hemorrhagic fever, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, histoplasma capsulatum, pneumonic plague, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, dengue fever, Rift Valley fever, diphtheria, melioidosis, glanders, tuberculosis, infectious hepatitis, encephalitides, blastomycosis, nocardiosis, yellow fever, typhus, tricothecene mycotoxin, aflatoxin, Q fever, or ebola.
Ellyn

PostFri Jan 24, 2003 3:04 am  Reply with quote

I contacted NRDC concerning their reporting of chemtrails. This is their response.

Thank you for contacting NRDC and for your interest in our work on clean air issues. NRDC is aware of concerns about chemtrails and contrails, and we do monitor the literature on these topics. You'll find an excellent discussion of the chemtrail issue in the Summer 2002 issue of the Earth Island Journal. You can read that story online at http://www.earthisland.org/eijournal/new_articles.cfm?articleID=585&journalID=64 . Thanks again for writing to NRDC, and thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,
Kate Brauman
NRDC Membership and Public Education

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ellyn on 01-23-2003]
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 3:36 am  Reply with quote

In other words...All they did was type CHEMTRAILS into a search engine and said they "did reasearch" on the issue. LOL!

That Will Thomas article is everywhere.

These ORGs re becomming more and more like Jim and Tammy Baker TV evangelists. Send me your money.

RidesTheWind

Location: The Void
PostFri Jan 24, 2003 2:26 pm  Reply with quote

Exactly my point! Cut off their life line($$) and they will be forced to confront the issue or go under.