heavy spraying in Austin, Tx 01-17-2003

PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSat Jan 25, 2003 5:28 pm  Reply with quote

BigJoe: As long as the right conditions present themselves, contrails can still be formed during the night. And just because the airlines dont have an excessive amount of flights during the early morning doesnt mean that there arent just as many non-airline flights during the night. Fed-Ex and UPS have absolutely huge fleets of cargo aircraft. 99% of the time, they fly during the night. Starting in the evening, Fed-Ex, UPS, Ameriflight, AirborneExpress, Polar Air Cargo, Gemini Air Cargo, and dozens of others have complete flight schedules during the night that included thousands of large aircaft that fly to every part of the country. And while these planes are flying, if good conditions exist,they will create contrails.

And, "They didnt count on the full moon". Yeah, you know how hard it is for them to predict a full moon and all.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 01-25-2003]
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
PostSat Jan 25, 2003 6:22 pm  Reply with quote

Thank you, PHXPilot, I do appreciate your thoughtful response. However, in all honesty, I find it very hard to believe that UPS and the rest of the "air cargo industry" have enough jets going overhead at night to keep all of central and western NY under a very thick haze beginning around 4p.m. and ending shortly after dawn, just when the sun comes up and people can notice what is up there. I can't help but suspect, from all of the strange activity that I've been seeing in the sky since discovering the chemtrails last June, that this is a LOT more than just the airline industry. I used to believe that too. In fact, I lived in the "footprint" of the Rochester International Airport for many years, and because of this, got quite familiar with the airline industry, from learning of the noise pollution, to how a jet engine works, to doing an in-depth study of the entire airline industry. And like you, for a long time I was led to believe that this whole chemtrail thing was being caused by the airline industry. For many years I felt that the airline industry was totally out of control and that these huge contrails that we were seeing were being caused by it. However, after MUCH research on this whole issue, I now feel that the airline industry is definately not the cause of what is going on overhead, but in fact is being used as a scape-goat and as a distraction because of it. And most of the people, right now, are falling for this false line. And ss long as they keep believing this, as you do that it is the airline industry that is responsible for this, then this dangerous practice of spraying chemicals over us will continue. And just to give you a little perspective of where we stand right now... locally there was really heavy spraying over all of Western New York yesterday. It started in the afternoon... really MASSIVE chemtrails and even one of the infamous "X's". Anyway, there must have been a lot of phone calls to the local TV stations, because, one of the local TV personality/forecasters, on his 6 p.m. weather spot, mentioned that there were a lot of "contrails" that was helping form the beautiful sunset that we were seeing. But, just to make sure that everyone didn't realize what was really going on, he went into exactly what you guys are saying... ice crystals, atmospheric temp., etc. But at least more people are starting to call in. I think that that's a really good sign.
Anyway, I really appreciate your comments, PHXPilot, and in all honesty, I really wish that I could believe you. Honest! If you guys could come up with a good argument that would make me realize that it really is the airline industry once again, and not our government spraying us with who knows what and doing who knows what, in all honesty, I would heave a really big sigh of relief!!! So please, keep trying, and I will keep listening to you guys. But I need something better than what you have just given me. In the face of everything that's going on, in all honesty, it just doesn't stand up. And in the meantime... I will sit back and do some serious CHEMTEMPLATION on everything that you have just said.
Peace.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSat Jan 25, 2003 6:46 pm  Reply with quote

BigJoe: Well, Commercial flights are very heavy all day until around midnight. From 12:00-4:00 AM there is a substantial reduction of flight frequency. But this doesnt mean that they are are absolutely no flights. There are still plenty of airline flights in the very early morning. I have taken many flights at 1:00AM, and there is still substantial movement of aircraft at that time. Combine these late night-early morning commercial airline flights with the gigantic fleet of cargo jets that fly almost non-stop during the night, the business and corporate jet traffic that fly at night to get the business men inside to their company at dawn to start work, and military aircraft doing night training and you have more than enough aircraft to cause these trails.

I have looked into the chemtrail conspiracy deeply aswell, and I never ound any evidence that was unexplainable. It was only people who knew very little about aviation that said it was unexplainable.

I need to see somthing I cant explain.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 01-25-2003]
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
canex

Location: USA
PostSun Jan 26, 2003 5:42 am  Reply with quote

Large Joseph,
I didn't mean to imply that no planes were flying at night. THe air traffic does not end at midnight, it simply decreases significantly.
You will see more contrails during the day than during the night. The minimum in commercial air traffic occurs between 0600 and 0800 GMT, or between 1 AM and 3 AM eastern standard time. During that period, the average number of flights per hour above 25 Kft over any given area 60 mi by 60 mi wide is between 1 and 8 with very few in the northwest. Air traffic in New York, PA, VA, and WV picks up to more than 8/hour by 5 AM. By 6 AM, it is more than 40/hour in some parts of that same area, while the eastern third of the US has between 8 and 40 flights/hour. By 9AM, some areas may have more than 60 flights pass by in an hour. The average drops a bit during the middle of the day but picls up again in the evening. At 6PM, some areas in the midwest may have more than 75 flights per hour. Then the flight denisty starts dfropping off until it hits the minimum again at 2AM EST.
BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
PostSun Jan 26, 2003 2:44 pm  Reply with quote

Canex. Thanks for your comment, I appreciate it and my mind is always open on this issue. But quite frankly, you're going to have to do a LOT better than this to convince me that the chemtrails aren't real. All I'm seeing right now is that you guys, for whatever reasons, are refusing to accept a very disturbing reality. If you can come up with something much better, I will definately be listening.
Feelin Kocky

Location: Underground Weather Control Bunker
PostSun Jan 26, 2003 6:54 pm  Reply with quote

Oh, you guyz are just in denial
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSun Jan 26, 2003 10:51 pm  Reply with quote

I agree. We have given you solid evidence to say that all these things are normal, but you say you want to see more. If we had a machine that would answer any question that you asked truthfully, and it said "Chemtrails dont exist" you would say it was fiddled with by the evil government. You will never be happy with our explainations.

BTW, how come no one on here has mentioned the big contrail over Phoenix today? It was fat and lasted a few hours. Now its gone.

CONSPIRACY!!!
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
Lulu

Joined: 22 Dec 2000
Location: right here
PostSun Jan 26, 2003 11:02 pm  Reply with quote

>>You will never be happy with our explainations.<<

Not true PHXPilot. I am perfectly happy with Feeling Kocky's expert opinions for example, even tho these opinions are subject to change upon further speculation. (:

I'm just looking for the Truth, not opinions that reinforce my own theories/ideas.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostSun Jan 26, 2003 11:15 pm  Reply with quote

Understood Lulu.

Im just saying that SOME of the chemmies on this site will dismiss any of our explainations as propaganda to withhold the truth from the public. I am doing no such thing. Im just giving you an explaination of what you are seeing. But SOME of you dont seem to want to accept explainations.

Thats all.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostMon Jan 27, 2003 6:43 am  Reply with quote

quote I'm just giving you an explanation of
what your seeing.....
hmmm I've always had a problem with people
telling me this. I wish I had a video camera
with decent close zoom. To see what I see
and try to explain it as contrails would be
futile, my telescope gets right in there and
just like what you've read here there are no
markings on these planes, sooner or later I'll
get it hooked up to my computer for pics. I
have a camera attachment for it but it's
harder then hell to keep with alot of moving
aircraft. I also occassionally get to witness
two planes side by side, pretty low but the lower one is leaving a long trail but none from the one that is flying higher.
I'm sure either way though there are those
that will not give up on the theory our
government would never do this.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostMon Jan 27, 2003 7:22 am  Reply with quote

I'm sure either way though there are those
that will not give up on the theory our
government would never do this.

Far from it. I wouldnt put it past our government to do something this retarded. Thats certainly not my reasoning behind saying chemtrails dont exist.

BTW, if you ever get any close up, clear photos of these white chemplanes please notify me. I betcha 98% of these "blank" planes are just airliners with the mostly white livery fuselage. All white fuselages have become a staple in airline liveries in the last 10 years. I hate those white liveries.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by PHXPilot on 01-27-2003]
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail

1, 2, 3