Former airline pilot speaks out

the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostFri Jan 10, 2003 11:08 pm  Reply with quote

I know I can, Rense' site has a picture of
two unmarked and totally white jets that
were at our airport here. It wouldn't surprise me if these are indeed a couple
of the jets, they got to be taking off
from somewhere. The military encyclopedia
does speak of kc 135s and a few various
other jet types that have gone through
new quiet engines and a bunch of other
retrofittings that took place in the
late eighties and early nineties, I'll
have to look back to find exactly what the other jets were, but I'm willing to bet they
are the ones being used for the spraying.
Although most people think the sprayers
are kc 135s I don't really agree with this,
I'm thinking they are a different craft
altogether because the jets I see doing
this are not kc 135s.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostFri Jan 10, 2003 11:14 pm  Reply with quote

The Rense site has some good articles but I don't know if I completely trust some of the material at his site and much, MUCH less at Art Bell's site. He seems more interested in reptilian humanoids and things of that nature.

I just can't get into that. I try to stick with what I can prove.

I can honestly say that I don't have enough information to be 100% correct on the chemtrail issue but, as I said I know something is definately wrong with the sky.

the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 12:25 am  Reply with quote

I agree with that, Art Bell has really
done nothing for chemtrails other than
to make people think it is a hoax, I
mean c mon the shadow people.
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 6:18 am  Reply with quote

the mechanics statement was originally written by a poster "sprayplane pilot" it is not real, if carny still has it up on his page...well...he's just dumb or desperate...

there are no whistle blowers involved with chemtrails because there are no chemtrails...only contrails...

art bell clearly told all those who have appeared on his show not to come back unless they had proof...well they don't...and according to willy thomas...back in late summer chemtrails would be common knowledge...

are these chemtrails or contrails :

now where's mary ann ?

------------------
T/S
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 7:15 am  Reply with quote

How is the mechanics statement false, is
there something you can prove?
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 8:14 am  Reply with quote

yeah there's a thread here where the board owner thermit discusses this...

anything else ?

------------------
T/S
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 8:17 am  Reply with quote

nothing I can think of right off the bat, would like to veiw that thread, It sounds like interesting reading, I read the original one at Carnicom but never heard
no follow up on it.
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 8:29 am  Reply with quote

the reason no follow on the "mech's staement" up was because carny does not allow views on his board that do not support his agenda...and even that fake document supports his agenda...

the manager's statement is probably fake too...

dig ?

btw,this board is as good as it gets...use the search feature...find the reading your looking for...

and this is the last time I'm going to ask...WHERE'S MARY ANN ?

------------------
T/S
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostSat Jan 11, 2003 4:43 pm  Reply with quote

I don't know, I've read some pretty far fecthed reveiws there myself. I'm pretty
conservative and find most who post there
are quite liberal antiwar, which I'm not.
I'm not really pro war but when it comes
down to our troops I'll support them anyday!
I think the only thing I have in common
over there is being concerned about the
chemtrail spraying, there can't be a
conspiracy around every corner but after
researching this new world odor thing I
find myself wondering if we've truly
lost our country already.
Mary Ann took a job directing chemplanes
after she was rescued from the island.
you happy seeker?
K tha Controlla

Location: Atlanta - Ga - USA
PostTue Jan 14, 2003 12:24 am  Reply with quote

ex-pilot had me going 4 a minute, until the hijacking story.. im open minded, but I dunno about purple buttons..

holla..

0..
SurferMBSC

Location: Myrtle Beach & Columbia, South Carolina
PostMon Jan 27, 2003 11:28 pm  Reply with quote

It was actually half-way believable until the purple button crap...

1, 2, 3, 4