spraying through the clouds

PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 1:04 am  Reply with quote

You have to remember that its not just temperature that keeps contrails around. Temperature is a very smal part of it. It is mostly other things that can stay the same throughout the day.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
ScaredForTheFuture

Location: Orange County, CA,USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 1:44 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by PHXPilot:
You have to remember that its not just temperature that keeps contrails around. Temperature is a very smal part of it. It is mostly other things that can stay the same throughout the day.

And again I post the observation that, apparently this is okay with our government... planes that leave behind "innocent contrails" that, by the way, alter our enviornment and our weather.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 2:12 am  Reply with quote

I have absolutly no clue what you just tried to tell me.

Soooo, that government is ok with the fact that temperature is not as vital as other things in the formation of contrails? I guess thats good, because if they werent ok with natural laws, we would have a problem.

Dang gravity!!!!
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 4:19 am  Reply with quote

It's funny , when I'm driving on the highway
I see the sprayplanes out often. (no not
every plane sprays) but the ones that do the
on and off, hard banks and criss crossing back and forth. and then BAM a cloud within hours. If you wear sunglasses you can see
the mist better. Now gentlemen we both know
contrails don't look like rain clouds 500 ft
up and misting out over the populated city.
Anyone with timelaspe video capabilities
can easily disprove theories.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 4:28 am  Reply with quote

Hey there, could you elaborate on what you mean by "500 ft"? I am assuming you are saying that these chemtrails are 500 ft off the ground? If thats not what you meant, sorry, I missed it. If my assumption is correct do you have any photos showing these low altitude chemtrails?

Thanks.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:02 am  Reply with quote

the plane wasn't at 500 ft the mist from
the all day sprayings were.
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:04 am  Reply with quote

OK, i propose an experiment
We put theseeker in one shower
PHXpilot in (for scientific and ethical reasons) a different shower
then we turn on the gas (i mean "atmosphere")
we seal the gaps around the door with duct tape~ so no whatever Outside forign or whatever air gets in there to mess up
and after 24 hours come in with a video cam
to record once and for all
if the mirror is still steammmmmmmmy
we could call it "shower shock jock"
and make bazillions of dollars off the lamb brain COM mer CIA als
then spin that money into millions of crystal
chemtrail lawn ornaments said to deflect
you just have to laught
while this occurs
OK
"sweet talker"
just trying to make you all harrpy
maybe i will start harkin vitamines and paper masks
But i quess not here
if ever a thread was a candidate for a flushing
you two have made it so

[Edited 1 times, lastly by mark sky on 01-28-2003]
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:07 am  Reply with quote

Just for that he's gonna spray lower tommorrow.
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:12 am  Reply with quote

Oh ok. Just needed to clear that up. So essentially you are saying that whatever these planes are spraying is settling down to 500' AGL? Well, cant really find a way to respond to that other than 'Ive never seen it'. Soooooo I guess I have to say, any photos of this? I'd be interested in seeing them.

 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:24 am  Reply with quote

before the bi valves pumped it
this was the original statement by Billy D
"as of late i've noticed alot of what i like to call "sneak spraying." there have been quite a few planes releasing ther payload while flying through cloud banks then hitting a cut-off switch as they emerge on the other side into blue skies. once the pass through the clear and into another bank the spraying re-comences. theres still alot of spraying being done on the west coast"
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:41 am  Reply with quote

there is no spraying going on markie...

now if you call aircraft engines "running" in flight at a level where contrails can form and producing a "white plume" of nox sox soot and water....if you call that spraying...well then yes there is spraying going on....

where is this definition located...anywhere ?

btw, your boy willy thomas spoke of an "impending" FAA employee crossover to confront the gov about the spraying...

well ?
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:46 am  Reply with quote

round and round and round it goes
where it stops nobody knows
PHXPilot

Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 5:50 am  Reply with quote

So no photos then?
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 6:04 am  Reply with quote

in the above is why discussing "chemtrails" is futile...folks who believe will continue to and no proof is good enough...

no pilots

no military

no scientist

no meteorologist

not even a mobile electronics technician ~par excelance'~like meself

will ever convince those who "believe" that their god is a false one...

I'm heading back to the bottom half of this board which lends itself to a slightly less circular arguement....

bye bye and buy bonds

ScaredForTheFuture

Location: Orange County, CA,USA
PostWed Jan 29, 2003 6:13 pm  Reply with quote

>>I have absolutly no clue what you just tried to tell me.>>

One more time then. You maintain that these contrails are natural. Ok then, at the very least these "natural" contrails aren't innocent because they control weather and completely change the enviornment (ie- a once gorgeous blue sky is now, hours later, ridden with man-made clouds).

1, 2, 3