Live sat imagery of W coast Pacific now

Ray

Location: Central Arkansas
Live sat imagery of W coast Pacific now PostSat Feb 01, 2003 3:01 am  Reply with quote

Anyone interested in viewing active spraying taking place via satellite imagery, now is the time to do it. It is 1645 CST 1/31/03. These images will be available for a few hours before they roll off.
Spraying can be seen on both water vapor imagery or visible. (wv imagery is viewable in the dark). 30 images constitute about 24 hours.
www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/

Scroll down to GGES-10 water vapor image and select
Make the following selections:
Animation
30 image loop
Width 800
Height 600
Quality 100%
Zoom Factor Medium

Scroll down below the image (near the bottom)
X location = 220
Y location = 83

After all of the above is done, select Extract Sub-Image and let your pc load.

I'm new to this board, but not to the ct issue.
Ray (arkansas_skywatcher)

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ray on 01-31-2003]
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostSat Feb 01, 2003 4:03 am  Reply with quote

Thanks for posting
saw some semi horse shoe shapes developing off southern california today
looked like the patterns over Iraq and Saudi Arabia in 1991 to me
canex

Location: USA
PostSat Feb 01, 2003 4:12 am  Reply with quote

Great combo of ship and contrails
WiseQuakker

Joined: 21 Aug 2000
Location: Wherever I happen to be at the time
PostSat Feb 01, 2003 5:42 am  Reply with quote

Nothing, compared to the Great Drunken Ship Captains’ Party of June 29, 1999

“In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together.” — President Eisenhower, 1961......