DARPA + maxygen = #@!% !!!

Raelven

Location: Númenor
DARPA + maxygen = #@!% !!! PostSun Feb 02, 2003 12:14 pm  Reply with quote

from a nice company by the name ofmaxygen... they make nice vaccines for that nice DARPA agency...so very, very nice... indeed...

In 1998 and 1999 Maxygen received grants from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to use our MolecularBreeding™ directed molecular evolution technologies to (i) evolve a new generation of DNA vectors for rapid and efficient delivery of antigens for immunization, (ii) generate new vaccines with a broad spectrum of activity against multiple strains of several different pathogens and (iii) deliver aerosol-based preventative and therapeutic agents.

excuse me while I scream...

Much respect,
Rae the non-aerosol Elven, tyvm

Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo!
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostTue Feb 04, 2003 3:43 am  Reply with quote

D@RP@ has their fingers in MANY different pies.

Somehow I think their applications go beyond "Defense" and into the black and unknown.

I don't trust them at all. The same people who are in on the TIA (Total Information Awareness) network to spy on U.S. citizens.

We won't know for a while.