ANOTHER CLEAR L.A. SKY, EVERYONE STILL COUGHING AFTER TWO HE

stameyjd

ANOTHER CLEAR L.A. SKY, EVERYONE STILL COUGHING AFTER TWO HE PostTue Feb 04, 2003 12:06 am  Reply with quote

Today we have a spectacularly clear blue sky. If you are in L.A. go out and take a look, this IS NORMAL!

However, almost everyone here is still coughing. We had two extremely heavy spryings on Friday and Saturday, and we are still recovering.

The strange thing with this cough, everyone says the same things, 1. I feel fine otherwise and 2. I don't know how i caught it!

it is so strange, everywhere you go people cough, but noone can explain it. It is the same with everyone. A deep bbroncial cough with very little mucus or flim.

i hope the sprayer stays away!
Lulu

Joined: 22 Dec 2000
Location: right here
PostTue Feb 04, 2003 12:13 am  Reply with quote

Glad you're having a nice blue sky day stameyjd. Sorry to hear everyone in your neck of the woods is coughing.

I wish there was an award for the longest thread title--you'd win hands down!!
Otavaleph

Location: the new world
PostTue Feb 04, 2003 12:27 am  Reply with quote

sf

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Otavaleph on 02-04-2003]
Catatonia

Location: Anaheim, California
PostWed Feb 05, 2003 9:28 am  Reply with quote

I came down with that very same thing and its lasted up until today, fortunately I was LEAVING that area late friday so whatever it was didnt hit me so hard, most of the people I know in the area are still all experiencing this, most are of the dont know/dont care/dont want to know breed but I passed the info on...

Anyway, greetings all, this is my first post I'm making sort of an introduction - not sure if its customary on this forum however its my instinctal nature to do so...fyi I dont use periods - dont ask lol...

------------------
Et in Arcadia ego
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
ScaredForTheFuture

Location: Orange County, CA,USA
PostWed Feb 05, 2003 5:02 pm  Reply with quote

But yesterday (Tuesday) the sky over LA was covered again. And it wasn't even that hot of a day.. which now starts to blow my theory away that they spray to create clouds so that the sun doesn't burn.
penumbra

Location: North Carolina
PostWed Feb 05, 2003 5:18 pm  Reply with quote

Hello Catatonia and stameyjd, and welcome.

Anyone experiencing the symptoms described here might want to read up on mycoplasma.

http://chem11.proboards2.com/index.cgi?board=Discussion&action=display&num=1040296217

I'll try to get some more good links later...