L.A.'S BLUE SKY! 2-5-03 UPDATE!

stameyjd

L.A.'S BLUE SKY! 2-5-03 UPDATE! PostThu Feb 06, 2003 12:00 am  Reply with quote

Today is Wednesday, and l.a. has another clear day!

let's hope the sprayer stays away!
solsystem

Location: USA
PostThu Feb 06, 2003 2:07 am  Reply with quote

I can honestly say the SF Bay Area has been looking pretty good the last few days.

I agree, I hope they stay away completely, unless they are rebuilding their stockpiles for another onslaught???