LARGE X SEEN EAST BOUND ON 210 PASADENA!

stameyjd

LARGE X SEEN EAST BOUND ON 210 PASADENA! PostSat Feb 01, 2003 7:47 pm  Reply with quote

WOW! Yeasterday L.A. was hit big, and this morning while driving into pasadena from glendora on the 210, ABOUT 8 A.M., that big X pattern was so clearly seen to the east, it was like a big sign that screamed, here we go again!

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE IT? IT WAS THERE FOR A WHILE!
Trail Nix

Joined: 26 Nov 2002
PostSun Feb 02, 2003 4:04 am  Reply with quote

Lots of people in Pasadena are watching now. The Chemtrail video is making rounds. Did you see the chembows this morning, too? There were two straight yellow orange ones near the sun at about 10 and a while later the sun was ringed. The cars are covered with fine dust.

Trail Nix
Raelven

Location: Númenor
PostSun Feb 02, 2003 4:58 am  Reply with quote

Ventura, CA (1.5 hours north of LA)

On 1/31/03 at 10:00 am pst - I saw for the first time, a solitary plane leaving chemtrails over Ventura. Altitude was low, I estimate 18,000-20,000 feet, traveling much slower than a commercial jet. Plane was large, twin engines each side and *black* not silver as a commercial jet.

Pattern started from the north east over the San Juan Padre Nat'l Forest mountains and continued west to the Pacific Ocean, stopping before the coast line (we are right on the beach here) then trail picked up again to the south, still west along the coast. There were about 4 trails going east to west, to the north. Another 5 trails started south and ran north, intersecting the east-west lying trails.
Some split off into V shapes.

I pulled over and got out of my car to view, it was then I noticed the plane leaving the trails. I watched as it laid 1 trail south to north along the western border of the pattern (a square). The plane stopped spraying for a short time, cut east a ways, and began resuming the spray as it moved back south parallel to the trail it had just made. In essence it made this shape: (hope this works)
_____
|__|__|
|__|__|

The weather on Friday was "Indian summer", about 82f. with slight "Santa Ana" winds from the north east, instead of our more freaquent off shore winds from the west... the sky was very clear other than the trails being laid out.

Today the weather was almost 12f. cooler, only topping out at 72f. and the sky was grey and "overcast" but not with our usual marine layer of fog. It was a greyish-yellow haze, much like smog you might see inland around San Bernadino or Santa Ana, but never on the coast where we have nearly constant offshore winds keeping the air clear.
Almost everyone I know has been sick lately with sinus/respiratory infections, starting around Christmas 2002, this "flu" lasts about 3 weeks and includes muscle soreness.
Typical winter flu? I'm not so sure now that I have witnessed the act...

First time poster, just found this site, thank you to the owners, at least I know I'm not alone.

Much respect,
Rae the Elven

------------------
Elen síla lumenn' omentielvo!
Otavaleph

Location: the new world
PostMon Feb 03, 2003 8:42 am  Reply with quote

sf

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Otavaleph on 02-04-2003]
ScaredForTheFuture

Location: Orange County, CA,USA
PostMon Feb 10, 2003 5:25 pm  Reply with quote

Saturday in Orange County we had REAL CLOUDS for once. The sky was virtually covered in puffy white clouds. But then my heart sank when INBETWEEN THESE GORGEOUS CLOUDS I SAW STRAIGHT CHEMTRAILS PEEKING FROM BEHIND THEM! Damnit!

I have had allergies for years now that are making me throw up in the shower almost every morning. I cough until I choke, and sometimes vomit from this violent coughing within any given day. I have a skin disorder that makes me itch and I look like I have chicken pox all over my body. Who the hell knows what causes it... the doctors certainly don't know. People have this same condition all over the world and nobody has a cure. Chemtrail related? Who knows!?
ScaredForTheFuture

Location: Orange County, CA,USA
PostMon Feb 10, 2003 11:39 pm  Reply with quote

Monday... orange County.... all cloudy and overcast... but everywhere there are these unnatural dark long clouds. Apparently they are spraying anyways.

Since the activity of chemtrails has increased steadily since 911 and such, I really have to question if they are indeed innoculating us against bio-chemical warfare.

As if that would be unheard of... I don't think it is at all. Our government is as shady as anybody else's.