Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The big chemtrail evidences thread

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
theseeker

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 8:52 pm  Reply with quote  

That's EVIDENCE PHX debunkie and others simply do NOT want to discuss.

no it's not...just because the military has sprayed before for fire or viet-kong bugs does not infer a ongoing program here at home...or look at it like this old chum...just because I've been on a rollercoaster don't mean I ride them all the time...or it's my job...or my secret job ! or my secret job that everyone on the net seems to know about !

your very entertaining larry

(btw I can't stand rollercoasters)

CaptWalker

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 10:19 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by hitech_46253:

I'd be glad to discuss it. But if you prefer to yell... THE GOVERNMENT HAS ADMITTED TO PATENTING A METHOD FOR DISPERSING WARM FOG USING UREA AND AMMONIA. I HAVE NOTICED A LOT OF FOG IN MY AREA LATELY AND I'LL BET IF YOU TOOK A GROUND SAMPLE YOU COULD FIND UREA AND AMMONIA (I have a dog that pees in my yard). THEREFORE THE FOG MUST BE THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO EITHER CLOAK MY CITY, CREATE HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS OR CONFUSE OR HARM THE PUBLIC. Or could it just be naturally occuring? Nah, the yelling explaination seems more credible, well at least sensational.

United States Patent #3,940,059
Clark, et al. February 24, 1976
Method of fog dispersion
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy
PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 11:19 pm  Reply with quote  

far outside normal TACAN and VOR jetways

Skyhawk, when was the last time you listened to clearance delivery at a major airport? If you do, you may hear this at the end of a routing segment: "then direct". More and more commercial airline flights are taking a GPS Direct flight plan after a certain fix. Many flights you see are not on an airway or VOR radial, (or TACAN in the military). They are just flying direct to the destination (or a further off fix).
PHXPilot

PostFri Mar 07, 2003 11:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Using, again, my "cleaning the garage" metaphor; Just because I admit that I have cleaned my garage before does not mean I am currently cleaning it. Your confusing the past with the present.

WiseQuakker

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 11:38 am  Reply with quote  

Then there’s always the cheating spouse who says, “Yes, Dear, I know I have freely boinked others in the past. That doesn’t mean I’m doing it now...”

Time for bed...
ICU812

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 1:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Let's look at the capability aspect for a moment.

Where has the technology taken us?

We're familiar with the powder contrail generator, MASS and the Welsbach patent etc., right?

What are 'we' really capable of?

Has GE really rammed Al, Ba or other elements through a cfm56?

Does the technology exist to support any of the chemtrail theories?

Lulu

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 3:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Well, according to Conroy Penner, the photographer, this is supposedly a picture of Chemtrail Spraying Equipment ~

Photo by Conroy Penner, taken in the welding shop, Hangar #1, Conair Aviation, 1510 Tower St., Abbottsford, BC, 1988.

This from Conroy ~

>>Dear friends who hate chemtrails as much as I do;

I just sent this and the photo to www.carnicom.com for them to put on their website:

Here is the attached photo I promised. Feel free to share it with the world ASAP!!!!!!!!

Should anyone who reads this and sees this photo feel that this is worth any consideration or contributions to my dedication, time and effort, etc., and would also like a laser or photographic copy of the original photo, etc., I will leave that to your wise discretion. Just remember if requesting a mailed copy that it would be too easy for it to get "misplaced" by those who are behind this nonsense! I am also more than sure that everything I e-mail or say over the phone... is being recorded for their "prosperity"... Ha!

You may quote me (all or nothing) on the following with this photo (you may correct any spelling or serious grammatical errors only, and publish it only after you get my approval):

"This picture was taken in a hurry, and there are parts carts in the way. The camera points to the North West corner of that hangar. We knew this was some kind of a secret project, so I snuck the camera in so nobody would see a picture was being taken. The green tank sections are painted aluminum and the others are stainless steel for harsher chemicals like "Agent Orange" (we heard). The little tanks are for the solution for purging the system. The two green tanks on the left are for chemicals less harsh on the aluminum. All plumbing is stainless steel. The spray arms (not seen in the photo) are stainless and get attached to the trailing edge of the wings. The spray nozzles are chemical resistant metals too. This was a million-dollar prototype unit. Conair was supposed to make eleven units in total, this being the first. This was the first test unit, and they would build the other ten if this worked to the satisfaction of the USA Air Force.

Signed this date, February 8th, 2003 by the original photographer and former A.M.E. apprentice at Conair; Conroy Penner, Victoria, BC, Canada."

End of quote. If you want to see more information on this and related subjects, check out these websites: www.carnicom.com, www.rense.com, www.radarmatrix.com, http://www.guerrillanews.com www.home.earthlink.net, www.steamshovelpress.com, www.freepressinternational.com, www.enterprisemission.com, www.think-aboutit.com, www.abovetopsecret.com, www.infowa

Sincerely,

Conroy Penner<<

More from Conroy ~

>>Dear Terry,

Oxygen tanks? Well, I guess you are entitled to your opinion! I worked for the company called Conair (www.conair.ca) in 1987 and 1988, and my brother was the weldor/fabricator in charge making the delivery system. He got the job after working as an aerospace weldor/fabricator for Bristol Aerospace and Standard Aero in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I got him the job! I worked for Conair and Frontier Helicopters both as an A.M.E. I have worked in the field of mechanics and engineering for most of my 35-year working life. It's seems difficult for you to understand the truth, but it is very easy for me to tell the difference between oxygen tanks and chemical spray equipment. Conair built these for the USAF. We saw the military folks come and go and bring their own non-destructive testing technicians to test them right beside the south hangar door before loading them into the rear of Hercules C-130 aircraft. From there they hooked up the spray system to the stainless lines coming out

Have a good day!

Sincerely,

Conroy<<

Anyone care to comment on Conroy's evidence?

[Edited 4 times, lastly by Lulu on 03-10-2003]
Trail Nix

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 4:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Let me ask for a different kind of evidence. I live in Smog City. Smog has a brownish cast and hangs in the air like a layer depending upon air pressures and winds and time of year. We have always enjoyed deep blue skies after rains in the winter and spring. But today, and yesterday, and many yesterdays before, the skies are milky blue-white. I cannot remember deep blue skies for a while.

So what is it? When patents, documents, proposals, articles, etc., discuss aluminized this and that, barium this and that, etc., and the sky is whitish and not brownish, what else might you conclude?

Trail Nix
PHXPilot

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 5:13 pm  Reply with quote  

The spray arms (not seen in the photo) are stainless and get attached to the trailing edge of the wings

Someone, pleeeeeease go down to your local airport and look at an airliner wing. EVERY SINGLE piece of equipment on the trailing edge of the wing is moveable. The Ailerons, and the Flaps run the entire length of the trailing edge. You can NOT run pipes from a tank (which wouldnt hold enough chems to produce the long contrails you see anyway) through stainless steel pipes out and out of the flaps and/or ailerons!!!

Heres a photo of a 757 wing. LOOK AT THE TRAILING EDGE!
http://airliners.net/open.file/321353/L/
PHXPilot

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 9:05 pm  Reply with quote  

....and if any chemmies want to search for that elusive spraying vent/valve, feel free to look here: Airliners.net

This is my home website where I store all of my photographs, as do many hundreds of other aviation photographers like myself. There are many, many, HUNDREDS of photos showing airliners, and airliner wings, in flight. Feel free to search the database to your hearts content until you find that magical holy grail photo showing gallons of chems pouring out of a pipe in the wing.

go on, it wont bite.
ICU812

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 9:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Entered into evidence is a photo.

Research on "Cascade Conair" or "Conair" reveals that they are capable of design/build spray systems. Manufacturing firefighting equipment is a part of their business.

The Modular Aerial Spray Systems (MASS) assigned to the 910 Aerial squadron are used in the Hercules. Spray bars&nozzles are attached to the bottom side of the wing. It can only be "speculated" that this is the system we are looking at.
The photographer is a credible witness "and a real nice person too".

Here is a job posting for those aviation enthusiasts like myself who have too much time on their hands.

>>>Air Force Reserve, Youngstown, Ohio<<<

>>>The 910th Airlift Wing, located at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport in Youngstown, OH (actually Vienna, OH), is currently hiring navigators, flight engineers, pilots, and loadmasters. We fly C-130H2s and are conveniently located in northeast Ohio 1hr. from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Akron. Part time positions are open and if you're interested in the highly challenging and specialized mission of aerial spray, positions are open in our aerial spray squadron. C-130 experience is desirable but not necessary. We are the busiest C-130 unit in the Air Force Reserve and enjoy incredible community support. Low cost of living, close proximity to sports and cultural events, and state of the art facilities.
Fill out our on line application at: [url=http://www.afrc.af.mil/910aw/Pilotnavjobs/1HOME.asp<<<]http://www.afrc.af.mil/910aw/Pilotnavjobs/1HOME.asp<<<[/url]

Additional job postings can be found on the baseops site.
http://www.baseops.net/newjob.html

Entered into evidence is the requirement of personell to operate aerial spray systems.

The capability of aerial spray systems for propeller aircraft has been presented.

Chemtrail observers have indicated that jet/turbo fan etc. aircraft are responsible for chemtrails.

Opening the floor for evidence linking 'jet' aircraft/'jet' engines and the capability for aerial spraying.

TS note: adding humidity to my bush was a very cryptic way of relating the topic to the hydrological cycle and the effect on plant material. My apologies, i'll be more specific.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by ICU812 on 03-08-2003]
PHXPilot

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 9:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Spray bars&nozzles are attached to the bottom side of the wing. It can only be "speculated" that this is the system we are looking at.

If this was the way they were spraying, it would be horrifically obvious. Again, go look at the hundreds of thousands of photos on Airliners.net and look for spray bars and nozzels on the undersides of ANY wings. I have been watching, and photographing airliners for many years and have never seen anything remotely close to that system. I have about 15 other photographer/spotters that I photograph with down at the airport and I doubt there is any time when one of us is not watching airliners. I know right now there are at least 3 down there, and they are watching every single arrival and departure at KPHX. We take photos of each aircraft, and write down any interesting remarks about the aircrafts appearance. We are considered very "geeky" in normal circles because of our attention to airliners and specifically the detail we put into it. If they put foreign rods, bars, or nozzels underneath the wings to spray chemtrails with, there would be thousands of photos showing that circulating on the internet.

But, if you can find one, go ahead.
the professor

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 10:35 pm  Reply with quote  

It's not likely the Gov would let anyone photograph their dear planes, also they
don't regularly take off from commercial
airbases unless there is a military refueling wing attached like some across
the U.S. Myself and my neighbor who did
time guarding the airport did actually get to witness a couple suspicious jets that
were stationed at thew 128th when I was
in Chicago, although the 128th is located off Mitchell airport in Milwaukee.
The smaller tank that is said to purge chemicals with I'm uncertain. This would
show a blending of some sort, you would
purge the unit through a valve system but
I could be wrong on this, as far as not
being able to rig piping up to a jet, hell
braided stainless steel flex hose would do the trick.
PHXPilot

PostSat Mar 08, 2003 11:36 pm  Reply with quote  

So now your falling back on your argument that military aircraft are the only ones spraying? Well then, in that case, I guess its time to remove all the photos of airliners making contrails on this site!
ICU812

PostSun Mar 09, 2003 12:58 am  Reply with quote  

By PHX: >>So now your (you're)falling back on your argument that military aircraft are the only ones spraying?<<

Statement submitted as a question!

By the results of the evidence in can be concluded the military has an aerial spray squadron.

With accurate capabilities:

Snip

Satellite technology gives aerial sprayers a boost in accuracy

August 1, 1997

By Tech. Sgt. David D. Morton

With the help of satellite technology, the Aerial Spray Division of the 910th Airlift Wing, Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport Air Reserve Station, Ohio, is moving into the space age and improving the way it carries out its mission.

Earlier this year, wing members took part in a test of the new differential global positioning system at the Avon Park Air Range in Florida. And they liked what they saw.

'It?s the most significant technological change in the history of aerial spray,
http://www.afreserve.com/news.asp?id=74

Evidence of aerial spray capability submitted.

---For those having difficulty following the thread, we are moving along to one of the real issues of required evidence.---

>>> Chemtrail observers have indicated that jet/turbo fan etc. aircraft are responsible for chemtrails.

Opening the floor for evidence linking 'jet' aircraft/'jet' engines and the capability for aerial spraying.<<<

At this point PHX it is not relevant whether the aircraft that are responsible for chemtrails look like passenger aircraft, military aircraft or hooters aircraft.

Let's think out of the box and look at the capability.