Author Thread
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
Metals detoxification PostMon Jul 21, 2003 5:21 am  Reply with quote

How to Remove Heavy Metal Toxicity

By Stephanie Relfe

From: Services4Health@aol.com

How to Remove Heavy Metal Toxicity

by Stephanie Relfe

I was told this by a Naturopath. I am sorry that I don't have a reference for this study - if someone can give me the reference, I would greatly appreciate it.

To get rid of heavy metal toxicity, simply juice pure cilantro.

I was told by the naturopath that a hospital in Japan was doing a study on heavy metal poisoning, with 100 patients. Suddenly, for no apparent reason, one day the patients started to pass heavy metals in their urine.

The doctors looked around for the cause of this. It turned out there was a new cook, who served soup before all meals. In every bowl of soup he added "Vietnamese parsley" - that is, cilantro. (I understand that what is called cilantro in the USA is what is called coriander in Australia).

All metals were removed with the cilantro, including mercury and lead! Apparently the cilantro is meant to change the polarity of the blood.

The cilantro must be fresh.

Copyright : Stephanie Relfe - 2003 http://www.relfe.com http://www.metatech.org
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostFri Jul 25, 2003 7:48 am  Reply with quote

Cilantro:
A Common Spice/Herb
That Can Save Your Life

Dr David Williams published in his newsletter Alternative (For the Health Conscious Individual) (Vol. 7, No. 12) June, 1998 the most interesting piece of information to come down the pike in years.

Chelation therapy has been used by conventional medicine to pull lead from people suffering from lead poisoning. Chelation (a Greek term meaning "claws," for it was thought that the chelator "grabbed" the metals from the blood and arteries) therapy is administered intravenously using the chemical agent EDTA. Today scientists know that the grabbing that takes place is simply a metaphor for biochemical reaction when a "chelator" contacts a heavy metal.

From the successes of cleaning up toxic amounts of lead from patients, some doctors experimented with EDTA Chelation therapy to remove mercury and aluminum (associated with Alzheimer's disease; and get this; aluminum works with fluoride; fluoride slips through the blood-brain barrier). Now the interesting thing to come from these studies was that patients with cardiovascular disease reported feeling much better, more alive, could exercise longer without angina pains and shortness of breath.

Again, another theory popped up: if you get rid of the heavy metals in your body, you've removed the source of millions of free radicals and the tissues of the body begin to heal themselves, sloughing off the calcium that causes hardening of the arteries.

Now like most theories, this one has its detractors: the physicians who own yachts purchased with their profits from angioplasties, bypass surgeries, etc. are the most vocal. Intravenous chelation therapy costs a lot less than surgery and is not covered by most insurance companies (cheap? effective? I wonder who runs these companies).

Next we have oral chelation which consists of taking a balanced supplementation schedule that removes heavy metals from your body. This theory too has its detractors: the physicians who do intravenous chelation therapy. Profit is the bottom line in most medical theories. Sadly, all statistics on projected life-span are ignored when a the medical profession's profits are at stake: people on chelation therapy live longer than those having bypass surgery. Simple fact.

However, we now have the perfect chelation therapy as reported by Dr Williams, due to the studies from a lowly physician working alone by the name of Dr Omura. Dr Omura found that fresh cilantro removes heavy metals from the body in less than two weeks.

He also discovered that his patients had fewer colds and flu after removing the heavy metals because it seems that viruses and bacteria like to congregate in organs contaminated by heavy metals. His patients also had fewer Herpes outbreaks after removing these heavy metals.

Cilantro is a common Mexican and Middle Eastern spice. It must be used fresh and the stems too are just as good, however, your best chefs use only the leaves because the stems can be bitter. Tossed into a salad is a perfect way to use cilantro, or added to your favorite salsa really perks it up.

Here is a cilantro pesto sauce that will also do the trick. This is the basic recipe, but if you're like me (I approach cooking and love making with reckless abandon), go ahead and play with the recipe. The first time I made the recipe I nearly tripled the oil, lemon juice and garlic, added a dash of cayenne pepper, and got rave reviews.

Cilantro Pesto

1 clove garlic
1/2 cup almonds, cashews, or other nuts
1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves (and smaller stems)
2 tablespoons lemon juice (a professional chef recommends just one tbl of lemon juice)
6 tablespoons olive oil
Celtic Sea Salt to taste (www.healthfree.com is where you can order your salt)

Blend the cilantro and olive oil in a blender, add other ingredients to make a nice smooth paste, then go ahead and add some nuts and/or seeds: pistachio, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, you name it. Have fun. Add it to your favorite pasta and serve warm or cold. Remember, cayenne pepper added to anything has a synergistic effect, making all the other ingredients work better. Simple fact.

pencil_new.gif (5746 bytes)Cilantro-Pepita Dressing

1 medium Anaheim Chili, roasted -- peeled and seeded
3 tablespoons Roasted pumpkin seeds (Shelled) -- (pepitas)
1 large Clove garlic (increase to taste)
1/8 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper (or Cayenne Pepper)
1/2 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
3/4 cup Olive Oil
2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar (ahhh, if building your immune system, use organic apple cider vinegar only)
3 tablespoons Grated cotija cheese
1 small Bunch cilantro -- stemmed (Better still, a packed cup of cilantro leaves)
3/4 cup Mayonnaise (Ahhh! you may substitute, Nayonaise, made from soy, or Yogurt)
2 tablespoons Water

Note: If cotija cheese is unavailable, use any hard grating cheese, such as cacique or even Parmesan.

Place chili, pepitas, garlic, pepper, salt, oil, vinegar and cotija cheese in blender or food processor. Blend about 10 seconds, then add cilantro, bit by bit, until smoothly blended. Place mayonnaise and water in large stainless-steel bowl and whisk until smooth. Add blended chili mixture and mix thoroughly.

Place in airtight container and refrigerate. Dressing may be stored up to three days. Makes about 2 cups.
Jeanie

Joined: 18 Nov 2001
Location: North East U.S.A.
PostFri Jul 25, 2003 3:15 pm  Reply with quote

Hey Mech; Thanks for those great recipes. I add fresh cilantro to the raw veggies I juice. Speaking of juicer, if anyone is considering buying a juicer, stay away from the junk ones that may cost up to 200.00 The brand I have had extensive experience with is "Green Power" The rotation of the cutting cylinders is slow enough so as not to heat and destroy valuable enzymes. The web site is http://www.greenpower.com

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Jeanie on 07-25-2003]
theseeker

Location: Damnit...I'm a doctor jim
PostMon Jul 28, 2003 7:18 am  Reply with quote

one thing about cilantro...it smells...and gets on your hands...sticks to ya like gasoline...had a checkout clerk get a little pissy over the deal once...

just mention it while in line...don't want them resting a knuckle on the scale...if ya know what I mean...