Joe Control

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Health

Author Thread
mick

Joined: 14 Sep 2003
Location: mcr, uk
Joe Control PostSat Sep 20, 2003 5:54 am  Reply with quote

After my recent whistle blowing on safe2use and skinparasites merck controlled websites and forums, there has been mucho change going on. You can't recognise them , safe2use has had so many deletions and retro-edits of posts by the webtv.com crew they must have got sweaty. Skinparasites.com also deleted a large number of posts and threads and now has shut the doors- members only as of today ! Shows yet again that the thing fascists fear the most is having another opinion than their own heard - they know theirs will come second every time.
There's still other matters to sort out though - they aren't off the hook yet.
As I posted earlier I have logged the off-forum communiques between the members of the group of pr weasels working for merck, plotting and bragging about setting up unsuspecting visitors - and they seem to act in 3 ways- a spoiler who rushes round after anyone that frightens them, posting drivel and making the thread unreadable. A bender who seems to talk sense but moves off-topic. And a mirrot who is mt friendly and always has just had whatever you get, and reinforces all the incorrect parts to your theories and plants a well-thought out little lie in there among the correct parts to just deflect you the wrong way. eg I suspected amoeba, - sure enough someone had just got a phone call that morning from a blood lab she didn't even know were testing her blood! and they told her she had an amoebi parasite, and described it exactly like mine. Anf of course the type and name of it she gave wasn't quite correct. I checked back through her posts and she had done the same thing so many times it was bizarre. So I checked what she was confirming in general, looked for something within that that was NO the speific she gave, and came up trupms every time. Cool.

Anyhow , that off-board sheming...hey Joe where you going with that gun in your hand ?
mick

Joined: 14 Sep 2003
Location: mcr, uk
PostSat Sep 20, 2003 6:03 am  Reply with quote

a lot of typoze in there soz.

ps one trick was to get people to stop focussing on a question by increasing the possibilties needlessly, eg if on the trail of the mystery fibres, and the debate was getting interesting, they'd chirp in with a discovery that they were everywhere and that samples had been passed to an authority, thereby burying the needle in a haystack and setting up the authority as a means of generating credible facts to be pulled from the hat as needed.
Cunning ...but same every time?...Puh,leees.
mick

Joined: 14 Sep 2003
Location: mcr, uk
PostSat Sep 20, 2003 6:11 am  Reply with quote

oh yeah, and after my visit here, when I returned to skinparasites their was continual refernce to nano-tech dusting - chem-style trails of teenyweeny monitoring devices, dust-sprays dropped from big planes in the sky to control and spy on us. Kept that ridiculous thread going for gaes until finally a post for me (as per the subjectheading) with reference to a wolf !

Gee - it's a puzzle and no mistake guvnah!