Amazing Flying Granny!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Chemtrail Central > Freeform

Author Thread
Lulu

Joined: 22 Dec 2000
Location: right here
Amazing Flying Granny! PostSat Nov 10, 2001 2:25 am  Reply with quote

Although my research as yet is incomplete, it is my understanding that this amazing footage is for real! Check it out...
http://www.rense.com/granny.MPG
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostSat Nov 10, 2001 4:15 am  Reply with quote

are you trying to say that chemtrails caused this reaction?
where is your proof?
perhaps a flying frizzzzzzzzisbe?
ah s!@#, i cant get a job as a debunker
but i tried................
David Morton

Location: underground
PostThu Nov 22, 2001 3:02 pm  Reply with quote

a little humour never hurt anyone.
Dave