An Anatomy of Today's Terrorism

Hoople

Joined: 27 Dec 2001
Location: Charleston, Ar
An Anatomy of Today's Terrorism PostWed Oct 09, 2002 5:22 am  Reply with quote

The following is excerpted from the report:

AN ANATOMY OF TODAY'S TERRORISM - continued
http://www.paychassault.org/anatomy2.html

Expert opinion to the contrary, we contend that the scourge of terrorism is insanity and irrationality and that such insanity contains a continuous determination to harm or destroy. We also contend that the terrorist is rarely born full-armed with murderous intent, nor is he peculiar to any one country, race or religion.

Ultimately, terrorism is no more than the product of individual madmen, and with those madmen, come equally mad agendas. But most importantly, today their evil is being amplified beyond belief by mental control techniques that were also born in hell. Today, such men are being influenced by psychiatric or psychological techniques aimed squarely at mind- or behavioral-control.

Injured during World War I, Hitler was hypnotized by a psychiatrist who implanted in him the belief that his beloved Germany needed him to recover in order to serve the cause of a national resurrection. German psychiatrists now admit that Hitler was influenced by their ideology of "racial inferiority" and "life devoid of value." Radovan Karadzic is the Sarajevo psychiatrist who lit the fires of racism in the Balkans. Karadzic's patient, Slobovan Milosovic, continued ethnic cleansing.

Harris underwent psychological anger management programs and was prescribed an antidepressant, side effects of which include mania, aggression and hostility.

The chief advisor to Osama Bin Laden, the alleged terrorist behind the recent attack on America, is a psychiatrist trained in psychological techniques, and capable of using drugs and other mental techniques to create suicide-bombers convinced of the glory of sacrifice and dying.

While we have known about psychiatric and psychological techniques for mind- and behavioral-control for some considerable time, never have we had such cause to question their hidden assault on our well-being, and the well-being of the world around us.

Terrorists are not sane, rational men; today, they are manufactured murderers.

The goal of this website is to provide an anatomy of terrorism, one which is not being discussed in the media. It is however, one that contributes considerable sense to what has been to date, almost entirely unfathomable.

It is an anatomy that the world ignores at its very real peril.

Next: THE MANUFACTURE OF MINDLESS MURDERERS