Do you believe????

RidesTheWind

Location: The Void
Do you believe???? PostMon Nov 18, 2002 12:48 pm  Reply with quote

Do you believe in the power of prayer? If not there is no time to educate you now, but join those who do believe in the power of prayer and PRAY!!!! Pray hard today that homeland security does not pass in the Senate! CALL YOUR SENATORS!!!! TELL THEM NOT TO VOTE YES!!!! Speak now or forever hold your thoughts.Pray and call. Be ACTIVE or our voices will be silenced forever.
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 1:46 pm  Reply with quote

Not a bad idea for many of us.

I wouldn't get too upset at what is happening right now. I really do believe that what they are doing to this country is going to BACKFIRE on them in more ways than one. Their arrogance will blind them to OUR numbers. Keep this fight going and make it part of your life. It can be fun, even if it gets depressing sometimes.

There is NO WAY this is going to last. It never does. Seemingly invincible dictatorships have one thing in common.

They all FAILED.....they all COLLAPSED. They all destroyed THEMSELVES.

That's how OUT-OF-TOUCH our corporate government leaders are.

Seattle was only the beginning...Quebec City was step 2.
http://www.indymedia.org

Don't give up.
RidesTheWind

Location: The Void
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 7:28 pm  Reply with quote

Hey Mech....I never give up. Too crammed full of faith and hope to do that.We can't and shouldn't really fight any of this. Its all part of the bigger plan and how we get there.But we are given brief moments of clarity along the journey and we are offered a choice of outcome, like the vote today. We have the choice of speaking out on this homeland security bill by calling our senators, but I fear too many chemhazed minds are brainwashed and will push it aside. Let us all spend the rest of the day envisioning the life we wish to have and not give any energy to the dark side that is trying to consume the light. By not thinking about what they are doing, they loose our energy they so desperately need to keep going. Weaken them by not giving any thought to what they are doing. They can not win. The light shall embrace the darkness and remove its fear and hatred.It shall be, if we will it to be so. Start envisioning people.To live this way one really needs to do only one thing.Just remember that EVERYTHING we encounter as we go along through this day and every day, we see and experience by how we chose to see and experience it..That's what frightens so many people about waking up. We must realize that we are responsible for the quality of our lives because of the choices we made. Never give up, for there is always time to welcome in those willing to seek truth, feel the pain and learn to move beyond it. Bless us all! May the LIGHT embrace the Senate today!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by RidesTheWind on 11-18-2002]
Mech

Location: THE 4th REICH USA
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 7:38 pm  Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I will fight this corruption untill my dying days. It is MY future that depends on it.

I find that most of the senators are just as corrupt as the rest of our elected officials. Turning a blind eye and counting on faith ain't going to make this go away.
RidesTheWind

Location: The Void
PostMon Nov 18, 2002 9:25 pm  Reply with quote

We ALL wake up sooner or later, even senators.