Man who is suing Bush for 9-11 disappears

hitech_46253

Location: Indianapolis, IN U.S.
PostWed Jun 04, 2003 12:58 pm  Reply with quote

God is REAL clear on his disdain for willful ignorance as displayed by such whack jobs as seeker and other SHILLS on this list.

More insight into Bush SATAN boy's character:

Where Is Bush Leading Us? http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/153/oped/Where_is_Bush_leading_us_+.shtml

Click. America's Matrix by Robert Parry. http://www.consortiumnews.com/2003/060103a.html

Horrible Deaths Americans Are Prevented From Seeing http://www.rense.com/general37/horr.htm

And JUST LIKE KLINTON Satan boy Bush is complicit in DEMONIZING ALL Christians by using similar incidents:

Is Terrorism Tied To Christian Sect? Washington Post desperately tries to imply all Christians and anti-abortionists are potential terrorists http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A1196-2003Jun1.html

Stardom: POPPIES, POT, OIL and the CIA http://brendastardom.com/arch.asp?ArchID=194

A Threadbare Emperor Tours the World: Jim Lobe http://atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/EF03Ak02.html

'President on security: Tough talk, soft funding' Click. http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/opinion/5972538.htm

And let's not forget he LEAVES THE BORDERS WIDE OPEN!!

Mexico's Fox seeks closer ties with Russia http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGAI8F0MFGD.html
Mexican President Vicente Fox said Sunday he wants to boost economic and political ties with Russia, after the two nations found common ground as opponents of the U.S.-led war on Iraq.

Hundreds line up in Florida to collect Mexico’s sham ID card http://www.naplesnews.com/03/06/naples/d920769a.htm
Foreign nations, including Mexico, issue matriculas to citizens living outside their country as a form of identification. The cards include the holder's name, photo and native country. While they do not give the holder any special rights, the cards are accepted in Florida as enough identification to open bank accounts or wire money to other countries

Hispanic broadcasters plan mega-merger in US http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~33~1429503,00.html
A political maelstrom has erupted over the proposed merger of the nation's two largest Spanish-language broadcasters, encumbering the billion-dollar deal with questions of race, censorship and media bias.

Yes, HELL Is too good for this TREASONOUS SACK OF s!@# and you NUTBALLS here who protect and serve him. Why don't you goto DC and SERVICE him instead? He's a QUEER through Skull and Bones also!

Gay Republicans welcomed at Bush White House http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/01/politics/01GAYS.html
"In '96, Bob Dole returned a check," Randy Boudreaux, 33, a Log Cabin leader from Louisiana, said as the bus rolled through the streets of the capital. "Now we're going to the White House."

 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail
ChemCaptain

Location: United States
PostWed Jun 04, 2003 3:05 pm  Reply with quote

"God is REAL clear on his disdain for willful ignorance as displayed by such whack jobs "

Well he seems to have spared you for now.
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 4:43 am  Reply with quote

edit, (message delivered)

[Edited 3 times, lastly by shatoga on 06-05-2003]
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 4:50 am  Reply with quote

It has all become politicized....
RNC rules!!!!!!!...
Democrats only govern

[Edited 1 times, lastly by shatoga on 06-04-2003]
ChemCaptain

Location: United States
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 7:10 am  Reply with quote

Shatoga I think I need a code breaker to figure out what you just said.
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostThu Jun 05, 2003 10:54 pm  Reply with quote

Governing is done within the framework of our Constitution.
"Democracy" of the People, by the People and for the People
('Republic' representative form of democracy leaning towards autocracy)

Ruling is done with total disregard for our Constitution.
Autocracy/Theocracy
of by and for a wealthy elite minority
and a few religious leaders.

Nacht und Nebel and Asscroft's arrest and (solitary-incommunicado) detention
without any Writ of Habeus Corpus, no
calls or attorney
same function/ same motivation

Reichstag Fire and 911
same function/ same motivation

Hitler's Enabling Act and
Dubya's 'usapatriot act'
same function/ same motivation

Gestapo and Homeland Security
same function/ same motivation

History is repeating!
Rightwing zealots
who think the end justifies the means
invade smaller countries while a government destroys freedom at home in the name of security.

Is that simple enough to understand without a decoder ring?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by shatoga on 06-05-2003]

1, 2, 3