Numbers don't lie, republicans do.......

KNOW-THIS

Numbers don't lie, republicans do....... PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:08 am  Reply with quote

http://www.eriposte.com/economy/other/demovsrep.htm
KNOW-THIS

PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:15 am  Reply with quote

It's simply a decision between the lesser of two evils. If you HAD to shoot yourself in the foot, would you choose a sling shot, or a shotgun? Voting republican is a shotgun blast to the face! This administration is about ready to pull the trigger, and the plug on our economy. History repeats itself, voters should have known better........
shatoga

Joined: 23 Nov 2002
PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:29 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by KNOW-THIS:
http://www.eriposte.com/economy/other/demovsrep.htm

Isn't any "lesser of two evils"

It's simply:
Move forward with prosperity for everyone who works to earn it,
or,
an economy for the priviledged few,
with everyone else subject to poverty and deprivation.

It is a deliberate choice!

A rising tide lifts all boats..
or:
Only the governing elite prosper.

Two totally opposed points of view.
Two diametrically opposed views of the economy.

good/ all prosper/ vs evil/ only the governing elite prosper.

Clear cut IMHO
KNOW-THIS

PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:36 am  Reply with quote

"Move forward with prosperity for everyone who works to earn it...".

Soon there won't be any jobs, even for those that want to work. Unless you're willing to re-locate to Mexico or Asia. The problems aren't just here though. Over a billion people on this globe are impoverished.
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:44 am  Reply with quote

Thats life, so whats your solution?
KNOW-THIS

PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:51 am  Reply with quote

Put a tariff on any product that these companies try to sell us, after selling us out by jumping ship. I mean, all of these companies that move to other countries to save money. There should be repercussions and consequences for these actions. They're doing this at the expense of hard working americans.
the professor

Location: heartland USA
PostWed Oct 08, 2003 3:57 am  Reply with quote

WOW, I'd never thought I'd agree on something with you but, hey has hell frozen over. I believe do to the tax burden and mishandling and over spending and mis spending of the peoples money is to blame. I agree there should be some sort of hindrance to taking American jobs overseas but at the same time were supposed to have the freedom to do so. I believe starting with some major tax breaks (Bush's tax break wasn't enough to satisfy me) along with incentives would be a good start.
KNOW-THIS

PostWed Oct 08, 2003 4:04 am  Reply with quote

It's easy enough for me to say. I understand that it's not quite that simple though. I do however understand the dynamics of the circular flow of money. And at this pace, the flow is more like a trickle. I don't see that money ever finding it's way back into our country.
As far as agreeing, I think we both have a sufficient level of common sense. Sooner or later it was bound to happen, lol!