Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Manipulating the Herd

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
JerseyBluEyz

Manipulating the Herd PostThu Mar 04, 2004 7:22 am  Reply with quote  

Even though most of us are aware of this form of manipulation, it was so nicely put together I felt it was worth posting.

Tales from the Time Loop
David Icke

pgs. 47 – 48

Most people find it impossible to accept that a few people can manipulate the lives of billions and operate through all institutions and countries. I understand that; but once you have the pyramids in place and you know how to condition the mind and reality of the population, it is relatively straightforward. When a few people wish to control and direct a mass of humanity, there are certain structures that have to be in place. These are the same whether you are seeking to manipulate an individual, family, tribe, town, country, continent or planet. Fist you have to impose the ‘norms’, what are considered right and wrong, possible or impossible, sane or insane, good and bad. Most of the people will follow those ‘norms’ without question because of the baa-baa, herd mentality that has prevailed within the collective human mind for at least thousands of years. Second, you have to make life very unpleasant for those few who challenge your imposed ‘norms’. The ‘norms’, or ‘consensus reality’, are essential to our control and, when I get to the main focus of this book a little later, this will be even more obvious and placed in an even greater context.

The most effective way to do this in order to ensure compliance with these norms, is to make it difficult to be different. You make those who voice a different view, version of ‘truth’, and lifestyle, stand out like a black sheep in the human herd. You have already conditioned the herd to accept your norms as its reality and, through arrogance and ignorance, they ridicule or condemn those with a different spin on life. This pressurizes the black sheep to conform and serves as a warning to those others in the herd who are also thinking of breaking away or challenging the prevailing reality. As I outlined earlier, this fear of being different and voicing a view that challenges the ‘norms’ is overwhelmingly the fear of what other people will think of us. In reality, the fear of what the sheep around us will say and do if we seek to leave the herd and question its conditioned assumptions. This mentality means that the masses are policing themselves and keeping each other in line. The sheep become the sheepdog for the rest of the herd. This is nothing less than psychological fascism - the Thought Police with agents in every home, everywhere. They are agents so deeply conditioned that most have no idea they are unpaid mind-controllers. ‘I’m just doing what’s right for my children’, I hear them say. No, what you have been programmed to believe is right for them and the belief, also, that only you know best.

This is all part of the divide and rule strategy so vital to the few controlling the many. Everyone plays a part in everyone else’s mental, emotional and physical imprisonment. All the controllers have to do is set the ‘norms’, pull the right strings at the right time and make their human puppets dance to the appropriate tune. This they do by dictating what is taught in what we bravely call ‘education’ and controlling what passes for ‘news’ through the Illuminati-owned media. In this way they can dictate to the unthinking, unquestioning herd what it should believe about itself, other people, life, history and current events. Once you set the ‘norms’ there is no need to control every journalist or reports or government official. The media and the institutions take their ‘truth’ from those same ‘norms’ and official statements, and ridicule and condemn by reflex action anyone who offers another vision of reality.

pg. 49

So the methods of manipulation can be summarized like this:

- You need to first imprison the human mind with a rigid belief and a fundamentally limited sense of reality – the sheep pen. It doesn’t much matter what these beliefs may be, so long as they are rigid and discourage free thought and open-minded questioning. Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism and all the rest each make their contribution to human servitude while apparently claiming different ‘truths’.

- You encourage those who follow these rigid beliefs to impose them on others and make life very difficult and unpleasant for anyone who does not conform.

- You bring these beliefs into conflict to ensure the divide and rule you so desperately need for control by the few. While the masses are busy fighting each other, and seeking to impose their beliefs and views on each other, they don’t see that the Illuminati have strings attached to all of them.
Mech

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 8:24 am  Reply with quote  

JBE: "While the masses are busy fighting each other, and seeking to impose their beliefs and views on each other, they don’t see that the Illuminati have strings attached to all of them."

Amen to that.

Blind isnt the word for it.

Icke has amassed quite a truckload of info
on the NWO, even though I find his alien stuff disagreeable.

Sometimes I really wonder why people just DON'T SEE through this illusion that "we are free". We're not. And NO POLITICIAN is going to change that...only WE will.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 03-04-2004]
Boomer Chick

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 4:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Just heard on the news this morning that the surveillance society conditioning is starting with the children:

Some areas are instituting fingerprint recognition for school bus transportation!

It's called ===> conditioning!

I'll find an article on it! YUCK!

Mech

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 5:28 pm  Reply with quote  

I already posted the article here.........

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000424-5.html

Your SUPERMARKET is next.

JerseyBluEyz

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 5:28 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mech:
Sometimes I really wonder why people just DON'T SEE through this illusion that "we are free". We're not. And NO POLITICIAN is going to change that...only WE will.

I agree. Freedom from the illusion can only come from within. I am talking spiritual here, but this also includes the physical.

And I notice that you zoomed right into the quote that tells the story! What better way is there to keep us all distracted than fighting each other’s views and belief systems?

[Edited 2 times, lastly by JerseyBluEyz on 03-04-2004]
Mech

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 5:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Because the Illuminati would rather have us put faith in a false left vs. right paradigm than to put our minds and SOULS together to defeat this system.

JerseyBluEyz

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 5:31 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mech:
Because the Illuminati would rather have us put faith in a false left vs. right paradigm than to put our minds and SOULS together to defeat this system.

Right on brother! Separation of the minds!

[Edited 2 times, lastly by JerseyBluEyz on 03-04-2004]
JerseyBluEyz

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 5:42 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer Chick:
Some areas are instituting fingerprint recognition for school bus transportation!

It's called ===> conditioning!

Awful isn’t it? This past week I read about implementing this fingerprinting system in Florida (I’ll paste it in below) and in another area out mid-west somewhere, possiblyi Illinois (but I can’t seem to find that piece). Here is the Pinellas County, FL tracking system article.
http://www.sptimes.com/2004/02/28/Tampabay/Have_your_thumb_ready.shtml

I deleted the image and article.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by JerseyBluEyz on 03-04-2004]
JerseyBluEyz

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 5:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Double oops! Sorry Mech! I should have known I read it because of something you posted! ha, ha. LOL! I'll go edit out some of my post - didn't see your response to BC until just now.
Mech

PostThu Mar 04, 2004 6:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Speaking of Big Brother at the grocery store..don't sacrifice your privacy for SO-CALLED "discounts".

http://www.nocards.org/
JerseyBluEyz

PostFri Mar 05, 2004 5:31 am  Reply with quote  

Here is a partial excerpt out of Stew’s book where he talks about people being led. I believe this puts an uplifting spiritual ending to this concept. We must all be motivators in lifting each other up!

Blue Blood, True Blood
Stewart Swerdlow
pgs. 198-199

People do need to be led. But the reason is because that is how we help each other. There is always someone on the next rung of the ladder above you who can reach back and give you a hand. And, there is someone on the rung of the ladder behind you to whom you can reach back and give a hand. But to find that helping hand, you must look above you, and move vertically, not horizontally. Horizontal movements do not pull you up on your quest. They only distract you from finding the help you really seek. People need to be led into their upliftment, not into their enslavement.

If others feel insecure around you, that is their problem, not yours. Have compassion for them, offer your hand, but if they refuse to take it, do not force the issue. Hold your head up and keep moving forward. There is an old saying, “Don’t cast your pearls before swine.”

The more you allow yourself to be exactly who you designed yourself to be, the more opportunities exist for others to find out who they are. Let them be uncomfortable. Let them feel insecure. Whoever said that growth is comfortable? It is not your place to learn their lessons for them. You can guide, but you cannot take on their lessons, because if you do, you are the only one who learns. Let their feelings of discomfort and insecurity be their teachers. Give them motivation for looking at themselves.

What is your function here? Why did you choose to come in these turbulent times?

Are you a leader but you have never taken the time to recognize it? Being a leader is the loneliest job available. You have the most responsibility, everyone scrutinizes your every move. The true leader has the least freedom. The true leader has great moral and ethical responsibility.

Be a leader wherever you are, whatever your position in life. Humanity needs leaders who are sleepers to awaken now. How else will the masses have access to true leadership unless the leaders live and work among them, and know what the people need and want? Make yourself available where you are right now. Do not wish you were “somewhere else, in a more spiritual career.” Redefine your definition of “leader” and “teacher.” These are not formal positions!

Do you want to add to the upliftment of the collective unconscious mind? Do you want to be a way-show-er for others to follow? Or do you want to hide in the comfort of the herd mentality? And that includes “New Age” herd mentality! Is it just “peace, love, and light?” Is it “vegetarianism?” Is it “channeling?” Or “crystals?” Or whatever happens to be “in” at the moment? Whatever you do, know what you are doing and why!

You can do some very bad things even with the best of intentions when you do not know what you are doing! Often people think that something is better than nothing, but that is totally incorrect. Don’t go for the short-term effect, go for the long-term.

Are you adding to the degradation of humanity or it its upliftment? What kind of lifestyle do you have? Is it a positive one with direct purpose? Is it full of fluff-n-stuff that looks great on the outside, but leaves you empty on the inside? Are you settling for ideals that others bestow upon you, or goals that others give you?

When enough people wake up from their sleep to realize that they are here to feel their own strength and power in conjunction with the strength and power of their Oversouls and God-Mind, watch out, because there is a new world coming!
Mech

PostFri Mar 05, 2004 11:57 pm  Reply with quote  

As long as people put their trust in the present system we wont see much change from what we have right now. Mabye a FIGUREHEAD change at the top...same illuminati agenda.

Its a GATEKEEPER system. The Pyramid still stays in place.

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Mech on 03-05-2004]
Mech

PostSat Mar 06, 2004 3:48 am  Reply with quote  

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 03-05-2004]
Mech

PostTue Mar 09, 2004 4:50 pm  Reply with quote